Thunderstorm with Raining "ICE" Today..

Powerkeong

Neutral Newbie

Today (15 March 2009) around 3.10-3.20pm, I was driving along Jurong East Central under a heavy thunderstorm when suddenly, the raindrop sound become different and i see small balls of ice dropping from the sky onto my windscreen.. The rain got so big that eventually, my gf n I decided to stop at nearby Jurong East MSCP to shelter my car from the ice. Within 10 min of stopping the car inside the MSCP, the MSCP start to flood. Luckily, the rain got smaller and we decided to move off towards Suntec City for IT show. The destruction of the storm is catastrophic. I see numerous malfunction traffic lights, many trees kanna blown off it root at jurong east area, traffic jam + accident at Jurong Town Hall Road, Trees hit a car on the road and falling branches all over the road... All in 10min..

Strong Wind was also experience when i was fetching my girlfriend from Bukit Gombak. I can feel my car shaking buy the strong wind..

Weather in singapore nowadays is [:/]

↡ Advertisement

yah lor yesterday's storm was quite bad...I stay in Bt Batok, and i saw falling big tree branches landing on a lorry and van parked in my carpark....Poor them...

i experienced e same thing. visibility less than 10m. hailstorm + tree fell right in front of me. if drove any faster, would have been crushed. jurong town hall road hit worst. both lanes jammed with fallen trees blocking all 4 lanes. sbs buses got stuck with wheels under water. really bad! singapore going haywire?

Turbocharged

The Day After Tomorrow.

if really like "day after tomorrow", then no more singapore... cos will be under water...

we will need to move to australia liao, as northern hemisphere will be hit by ice age [shocked]

Effects of global warming I suppose??? ..... [laugh]

Read somewhere that, instead of melting icecaps due to global warming as acclaimed by tree-hugging activists..

The polar axes of Gaia are shifting and changing its tilt.. (galactic passing of Nibiru in Yr 2012 is a contributing factor?)

And so explains the 'shifting' of climatic phenomenon.. etc..etc..

Just sharing my 2-bytes worth..

Back to ice-kachang topic

No wonder yesterday afternoon while driving past jurong east area i see many fallen tree brances & leaves all over the place.

I was commenting to my frens in my car that a big thunderstorm must have juz subsided. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement