Kicherer Mercedes E-Class

Mmatrix

Neutral Newbie

Who says the 'e' stands for executive..

kicherer-mercedes-e-class_3.jpg

kicherer-mercedes-e-class_1.jpg

The new taillight is hot man... looks like its leeched from the 3series from some angle..

↡ Advertisement

coming to a taxi stand near you [smash][smash][smash][smash][smash]

so is it going to be white, silver or black? or they going to make it marine blue?

really running out of good colour for the mercs..

Neutral Newbie

so is it going to be white, silver or black? or they going to make it marine blue?

really running out of good colour for the mercs..

should be silver... damn, i gonna get a taxi license once i reached the minimum age..

very soon you will see mid 40 to 50 taxi uncle with a china gal, mostly got it from geylang driving with nose up and going for supper with out the knowledge of auntie taxi.......... [scholar]

should be silver... damn, i gonna get a taxi license once i reached the minimum age..

siliver already got already mar

fire engine red, mustard yellow, yellow , lime green, neon pink, neon purple

actually they shd have used such colour for the cab..

1st, it's outstanding, easy for people to flag

2nd, it doesn't cheapen the others non-cab vehicle.

3th, it's good to form a branding with such colour. so far, we know those blue is comfort..

E for Emaculate, Exquisite, Emancipate, Evil, Extraordinary, Easy, Elusive, Emphatic.

I'd like to see colours like arctic ice blue, yellow gold, matt brush aluminum, ... and red/silver/black mclaren colours.

Neutral Newbie

E for Emaculate, Exquisite, Emancipate, Evil, Extraordinary, Easy, Elusive, Emphatic.

I'd like to see colours like arctic ice blue, yellow gold, matt brush aluminum, ... and red/silver/black mclaren colours.

Mmmm.. matt brush aluminum, sure look nice.. got the steel-feel

How much more u wan to pay for these colours? Last time I was quoted 10 grand for "special colours" by another premium conti make [lipsrsealed]

Yah, agreed tat they shld have used colours which r bright and not in their usual range of colours, they killed e mkt for white mercs (and white happens to be quite an "in" colour now) and pissed off a lot of their towkay clientele in the meantime.

I still donno y they insist on using a separate "small eyes", I find tat it totally kills e look or is my visualisation skills tat bad. [sweatdrop]

One thing abt merc is that it always grows on u... [thumbsup] . Likely will see Cat B COE in demand with the launch of this model in 2nd half

↡ Advertisement