Help needed for scratched rims

Veximan

Hi all, I hit the kerb today and my rims were scratched....

Is there anyway to repair it? like re spray? any shop to do it?

Thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I also got mine rim very badly scatch last week also. I went back to the spray shop where i got all my rims spray. They charge me $30 to respray the whole rim. Very good paint work and colour... If u want can go and try... a few of my frens got all their rims spray there also.... Located at Bedok industrial... I forgot the full address liao.. Call the boss for price and address if u want... 97946306 Roger

I also got mine rim very badly scatch last week also. I went back to the spray shop where i got all my rims spray. They charge me $30 to respray the whole rim. Very good paint work and colour... If u want can go and try... a few of my frens got all their rims spray there also.... Located at Bedok industrial... I forgot the full address liao.. Call the boss for price and address if u want... 97946306 Roger

Thanks alot!!!!!

Appreciate it!

Cheers

Hi all, I hit the kerb today and my rims were scratched....

Is there anyway to repair it? like re spray? any shop to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Just do a search...there are so many threads on this.....

Neutral Newbie

can spray and take on the spot? or must leave a day?