Any good and honest car dealers to recommend???

Mooscenic

Hi all,

Just want to know if anyone can recommend any good and honest 2nd heand car dealers as I am looking to sell off my ride.

Basically I have contacted some dealers posted on the classified ads but some of those who has responded seems dubious and doesn't honour their quotes.

Some quoted then wanted a percentage to settle this and that. I was told by my SE and some friends from AD that normally for sellers, there will not be any percentage cuts from a sale to these 2nd hand dealers and should only be the offered price minus whatever repayment to the financing companies. Either you top up if loan amount is higher than the selling price or you get back the extra cash should the selling price be more than the loan amount.

Anyone can help out and advise?

Thanks a million!

regards,

Mooooooooooo

↡ Advertisement

Hi RadX,

Thanks a million! :)

Been so vexxing having to deal with many scary characters as I found out along the way.. The experience has left a bad impression on me on those dealers that I have dealt with...

Moooooooo

Hi RadX,

Thanks a million! :)

Been so vexxing having to deal with many scary characters as I found out along the way.. The experience has left a bad impression on me on those dealers that I have dealt with...

Moooooooo

Understand man....it is like being hounded by sharks the moment you step into their territory [shakehead][shakehead]

Wahahaha... Ya! The tactics are similar...

They 1st ask you what price you looking at.. then will definitely answer "Oh ya that is what I am about to offer too".

Next will be viewing the car then will compliment on the car looking good.. Then when comes to test drive.. They will start to comment like oh gears not good.. The gear shift very high up the RPM range and something must be wrong with the gear box.. Not normal for this car.. Must be gear box problem liow.. But hor, he was flooring the pedals!!! Of course the gear will hold till about 5500 rpm then change up.. I told him why not you try to drive normally.. Like light footed then you will see the gear change at 2000 - 3000 RPM... He said no lah think got gear problem liow...

↡ Advertisement