Insurance Claim delay

Zze121

Was involve in an accident and till today there is till no result almost 1 year, was hit from behind and bumper was damage. Din go back to Insurance workshop, and 3rd party is NTUC. The workship lawyer say will issue a summon to them.

For sure there is a dispute and 3rd party claim that is my fault, and NTUC dun want to pay any cents. Qns is why isn't insurance officer help to close or settle the case? It was until I change my car and discover my NCD is 0 then I go after the workshop for the claim. I was told lawyer is not cover by insurance.

↡ Advertisement

I think your workshop after failing to claim from the other guy insurance, has claimed yours insurance to cover their cost. That's why your NCD is 0%.. Now it's up to you and the lawyer push forward to claimed back from the other guy to reimburse you insurance so you can reinstate your NCD.

I think your workshop after failing to claim from the other guy insurance, has claimed yours insurance to cover their cost. That's why your NCD is 0%.. Now it's up to you and the lawyer push forward to claimed back from the other guy to reimburse you insurance so you can reinstate your NCD.

How do you know if the other party you are claiming against may have informed NTUC they must not settle because he/she rejects your claim?? That it may not be NTUC who does not want to settle?? There you are. The insurer has a problem, dun they? Dun you read the forum and newspapers? Insuresrs settle too quick, insurers settle against policy holders' wishes not to settle, blah blah blah. On the other side of the coin, insurers takes too long to settle, insurers pays too much, blah blah blah. Hey, what is it with the motoring public???? whats the schizoprehenia ??What do they really really want?? [confused]

How do you know if the other party you are claiming against may have informed NTUC they must not settle because he/she rejects your claim?? That it may not be NTUC who does not want to settle?? There you are. The insurer has a problem, dun they? Dun you read the forum and newspapers? Insuresrs settle too quick, insurers settle against policy holders' wishes not to settle, blah blah blah. On the other side of the coin, insurers takes too long to settle, insurers pays too much, blah blah blah. Hey, what is it with the motoring public???? whats the schizoprehenia ??What do they really really want?? [confused]

Don't know what you're talking about. I'm just laying a possible scenario how his NCD got wipe out depsite he's trying to claim from the other guy. Repair already done, the workshop definitely want to be paid, since they had a hard time with NTUC, they claimed from the guys insurance instead, which wipe out his NCD.

Don't know what you're talking about. I'm just laying a possible scenario how his NCD got wipe out depsite he's trying to claim from the other guy. Repair already done, the workshop definitely want to be paid, since they had a hard time with NTUC, they claimed from the guys insurance instead, which wipe out his NCD.

oops sorry, was meant to address Zze121'a post...sorry...