2010 Kia Forte Coupe (XK)

Ivtecody

Yes can make bookings lo....

When it was showcased at vivo, the price is ~5-6k more than Forte 2.0

If i did not remember wrongly, magentis and Koup same price.

↡ Advertisement

It's a new car, so won't it be better to buy it sometime after it has sold in the market?

I am thinking of getting it too, just afriad that that cars do have more problems when they first came out.

Koup is so new that there are no test cars.

On the other hand, I was thinking if I wait too long, the COE for Cat B will jack up to $25,000 ++ by CNY 2010 ~ assuming the economy is not going for a second recession.

Anyway, I hope to book a racing red Koup, 2l ~ looks damn shiok!

post-27312-1254966950_thumb.jpg

Heard that colour racing red & lime twist is on special order. anyone know any add cost?

I've booked a Racing Red one for the 1st shipment. No extra cost.

Neutral Newbie

know of any side skirt for it? cos stock looks a bit plain... plus can d indicator sound be shut off? any coilovers for it?

know of any side skirt for it? cos stock looks a bit plain... plus can d indicator sound be shut off? any coilovers for it?

Dunno, haven't got car yet. It's gonna be my spare car so not planning to spend $$ to mod siao.

Did you guys have to put a deposit for the booking? If so, how much did you come out with?

Booking deposit is $1k. Tink quite std.

Booking deposit is $1k. Tink quite std.

Thanks Soya [thumbsup]

As I've missed the roadshow at Vivo, can I go in to KIA showroom and express my interest to put a deposit for the Koup?

Thanks Soya [thumbsup]

As I've missed the roadshow at Vivo, can I go in to KIA showroom and express my interest to put a deposit for the Koup?

The blue koup that was on display at vivo is now at the C&C showroom. But test drive car not available yet I tink. U can make a firm booking now or wait until test drive car first when it's ready later. But the risk is that prices may be revised later if COE continues to go up. C&C oredi got my COE but car dunno even built yet or not...haha.

The blue koup that was on display at vivo is now at the C&C showroom. But test drive car not available yet I tink. U can make a firm booking now or wait until test drive car first when it's ready later. But the risk is that prices may be revised later if COE continues to go up. C&C oredi got my COE but car dunno even built yet or not...haha.

Wow that's pretty fast bro. Congrats man. Hope the Koup can hit the roads anytime soon. You'll be the pioneering batch of proud owners driving the all newwwwwww Koup!

Ahahaha.

Neutral Newbie

Dunno, haven't got car yet. It's gonna be my spare car so not planning to spend $$ to mod siao.

thanks... was told by the SE second batch shipment only coming in Dec/Jan... sianz... gotto to wait for so long...

Neutral Newbie

yoz the official launch of the koupe is on 16 oct 2009 then after test drive wille available...

i was at CnC yesterday and they were just unloading one white Koup. the engine bassy note sure sounds right!. the back were pretty distinctive as well.

If rebadged as something else, pretty sure it will sell pretty well.