Ytd evening SLE -> BKE accident

Supra

Neutral Newbie

Super jam @ 6pm.. Was entering SLE from Upper Thomson Rd exit, then caught up with the jam. It took me 30 mins from Upper Thomson Rd to Mandai Rd exit. The accident involved one trailer with metal pillars and one passenger van. The van got hit very hard. The A pillar got smashed. Anyone was there ?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I was there too. The jam was horrible. For 5km distance, it took me 30 mins to reach my destination at woodlands ave 12. Initially, when I saw the blue coloured crumbled metal objects on the shoulder, I thought it was a bike. Then to my horror, I saw one side of van gone. Its like open view concept. Wah..Looks very bad. [sweatdrop]

i "kiasu", i exited at yishun. But yishun exit was bad as well though not as bad as the jam on sle.

i only realise yishun exit when i drove past it. the exit was quite heavy too. But luckily Upp Thomson is another way for me to exit.

i went back frm AMK thru Jalan Kayu -> Yishun Dam.. but seems like alot follow suit as many cars there too ... hope no1 is loss @ that AC

Again, another accident involved lorry kind of vehicles. Van, lorry, pickup etc are travelling very "hiong" nowsday

omg. how did the van langar something which is parked on the road shoulder? seems like this is the 2nd accident in a week where vehicles on the road shoulder got hit by moving vehicles..