Friend looking for Toyota Sienta

Civic6656

Hi, a friend is looking for a brand new Toyota Sienta. I'm helping him find out the reliability of this car. [sweatdrop] Anywhere to get reviews about this car? Is there a Sienta club here in SG? [gossip]

Any reliable PI to recommend are welcomed. [thumbsup]

Thanks! [:p]

Edited by Civic6656
↡ Advertisement

Sienta Club link here, need to register and login in order to see all the threads.

http://forums.cjb.net/sgsienta.html

Reliablility, mine 2 years old, zero problem. It's a Toyota JDM model built by japanese for the japanese consumer, so how bad can it be?

PI, lots, try Yuniku, Sunauto, etc.

More info from MCF links here ->

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...92;Sienta\

b4 your friend buy frm yuniku, better go register in sienta forum, look for the complaints made by member 'Yahoowish'.

after reading, then u consider want to buy frm them

its a bit of a risk to buy from PIs.

But what about buying Toyota from more reputable PIs ... Richardo and this HK based dealer Richburg? Paying slightly more for a peace in mind.

Would like to seek advise, is this good buy? If like to drive for another 6 years, and any parts availability in local market?

http://www.sgcarmart.com.sg/used_cars/info...153&DL=1010

Many thanks in advance

Nope, don't buy this one. More worth to buy either the G model or the XLimited model, which comes with auto door and other features. The one in your link is the most basic X model which has nothing.

It's a PI car, so parts will need to indent from Toyota stockists.

Let me explain how to see the specs of the toyota sienta when viewing:

If it doesn't come with passenger side power sliding door, don't buy!

If it come with passenger side power sliding door, look at the interior colour

If it is mostly Beech/some Grey colour, then it is the higest spec 'G' model. Another way to tell is the driver door handle have a small black rubber square button for the keyless lock/unlock.

If it is Black/Grey colour, then it is 'XLimited' model

hi sorry but why if dont have power sliding door dont buy??

It is a very personal choice thing. I am driving a X model which does not come with the power door but at least all Sienta sliding door do have the auto suction to lock the door for you.

The reason why I took the x Model because of Yellow colour, Xlimited only has 4 colour while G mocel is with all the high end spec which I do not need.

Given a choice I would have wish they have a Xlimited that is in Yellow but I am still happy with my ride. :D:D

Fantastic FC for a MPV even bit my my friend FREED FC on the same trip to Malaysia.

Neutral Newbie

It is a very personal choice thing. I am driving a X model which does not come with the power door but at least all Sienta sliding door do have the auto suction to lock the door for you.

The reason why I took the x Model because of Yellow colour, Xlimited only has 4 colour while G mocel is with all the high end spec which I do not need.

Given a choice I would have wish they have a Xlimited that is in Yellow but I am still happy with my ride. :D:D

Fantastic FC for a MPV even bit my my friend FREED FC on the same trip to Malaysia.

er my bro just got a white 2004 sienta, it has no auto sliding door but i don't think it has a auto suction to lock the door... its totally like van need to manually slide it. anyways to confirm if all sienta is suppose to have the auto suction thingy?

another thing is how to adjust the mirror?? find no button at the driver seat to adjust... is it manually push the mirror???

↡ Advertisement