Good Car Grooming Provider to Recommend

Heynsl

Any groomer to recommend?

Specifically for removing water marks on roof, probably will need to use machine polish as previous hand polish groomer can't remove it.

What's the range of damage expected? $150-200?

i would recommend cs2..

↡ Advertisement

If you guys are going for high level of detailing and good paint restoration. Try first auto ventures @ zaino detailing centre. I been there once, love their dedication and detailing work. The way I see them dry my car with a blower makes me feel my car pampered. They know wat they are doing. Their charges not cheap, and I think its worth every single cent.

Seriously I would think twice. :angry:

A lot of people has been going to JB to get their car waxed and polish as well. I have a friend who is very obsessed with his car and went over to do JB twice for polish and wax. He told me that no doubt it is cheaper but they do employ FT as well and some are not very experienced so overall their skill and technical know-how is not as good as when done in Singapore especially in detailing work which need a lot more skill to get high workmanship.

I'm just sharing here. He might be wrong. So if any bros here has any good experience with JB groomers please share share...

i have seen a lot of waxing done in JB and personally tried before once.

Personal opinion is that they are pretty stingy on the usage of wax for quite a number of them.e.g. The amount of wax they used for the whole car is equal to what I used on 2 panels of my car myself.

As many bros pointed out, FT being used amd many go thru motion rather then really know what is going I themselves.

Neutral Newbie

I just tried Dbar Detailing on Monday at Toh Guan Carpark by a young guy, saw his promo on facebook from my friends. Decent, Neat and Recommended, reasonable price + damm friendly guy with good quality of skills. He even wash my rims in/out which surprises me and his interior grooming smells great with matt finishing. Try his wet glaze and you will not regret. I am not related to him or anything fyi but i guess he seems keeps himself low profile. Just wanna share a good detailer in the west.

His Fb: https://www.facebook.com/dbar.detailing?fref=ts

Cheers!

I seen this guy at my condo at sentosa doing for this bently and amg using spotlight should be quite good. Come to house some more using some german product.

www.merciwash.com

Edited by Pristonaim

I seen this guy at my condo at sentosa doing for this bently and amg using spotlight should be quite good. Come to house some more using some german product.

www.merciwash.com

Using spot light to groom the car?? I would be interested to learn... [laugh]

Using spot light to groom the car?? I would be interested to learn... [laugh]

they using spot light as the place is dark. i asked them with product to used they recommeded yours sounds like they know you.

Bro Troy..

I think to be fair to polishing groomers...There is always a reason why some prices are more expensive and some cheaper..To know whether your $$ is well spend..I think it is important to know what kinda of polishing job he is offering and also roughly know how bad your car condition..If you talk about a paint restoration job.. range 200 to 400 bucks is not surprise..

Again..paying a $84 dollars consists of?? I think will be a basic polishing tat all..When i am still doing polishing..I have passerby asking how much i charge for polishing..I told them this amount and they will tell me shopping mall charges $48 only.

Then I know if I can give a waxy feel and a wet tire shine look..They will say I do a good job..Know what I mean???

Bro, totally agreed with you.

www.merciwash.com

Wah I see this name my blood boil...

so if $84 got use machine is it exp as i see a lot of them charging $200+

i wonder if i don't do interior will they do maching for me $60+

bascially i don't see what the fuss is about the price.

They all say polishing from 40+ to 600+

i tried a few groomers you know the 40+ type not what i expected charge me extra for this and that.

keep pushing for extra services maybe my car need more work.

40+ can't expect much i understand. but don't hard sell.

some of the things that thet groomers make me boil.

extra cost for white cars.

why charge me more for white cars.

Bro like everything you also boil. relax go for a massage that's what i do every month. ^_^

Edited by Pristonaim

I think it will still depend on what type of services the groomer offer.

Some might be cheap as they might provide less grooming step.

So before u engage them, check with them what kind of service that they provide.

For white car, it might be reasonable to charge a little extra as white car tends to be more works to do in term of cleaning because of the colour nature.

But if u maintance well, i think no reason to charge more for white.

i highly recommend Chung, he's an uncle in his forties-fifties....Very friendly & excellent attitude, try him and u'll know what i mean.

He charges $70 for new customers, regulars at $60...Weekdays usually he is free after 6pm.

His mobile number is 9365-4031, you can quote my name, Gary when you call/sms him for appt.

↡ Advertisement