Red Madza Pull Parking stunt at Thomson Plaza

David

Day : Sunday, 22-Mar-09

Time : about 7.20pm

I was driving around looking for a parking lot when I turn left. There was already 2 infront of me, right infront of me was a red madza and infront of this was a champagne mercedez.

I can see 2 seperate lots available, seperated by a few cars - not more than 5. I think the mercedez was about to start to move forward then reverse into the furthest lot which is only logical. There would not be a problem for the mazda to make his move to reverse into the lot nearer to him, infact it was at just about infront of him.

After I managed to parked, I was able to ascertained between the 2 empty lots(which jas already been occupied by both the red mazda and the mercedez is 3 cars away.

What I saw next, [shocked] .

The red mazda coming from behind mercedez right side, then cut infront on the left and stop in a diagonal position and proceed to reverse into the lot that was nearer to the mercedez. The mercedez gave a horn to warn of danger. The red madza front passenger gave a hand gesture to the mercedez that there is a empty parking lot behind.

As the mercedez was reversing into that lot, the driver(male with a mascular body) and the passengers(2 female) came out after parking. The 2 female passengers were looking into the direction of the mercedez and laughing away.

The mercedez was driven by a lady with a female passenger.

↡ Advertisement

Don't understand the mentality of such people. [thumbsdown][shakehead] [shakehead]

either trying to impress the girls with his street smart or too dumb to tell the merc is trying to park there

The ironic part is the female passengers from the mercedez is laughing at their own species.

The ironic part is the female passengers from the mercedez is laughing at their own species.

do you mean female passengers from the mazda? :blink:

anyway boliao ppl are everywhere.... just play cool unless they really step on your toes....

do you mean female passengers from the mazda? :blink:

anyway boliao ppl are everywhere.... just play cool unless they really step on your toes....

Yalor boliao people everywhere . . . yesterday at IMM MSCP, kena horned for giving way to vehicle in front.

Carpark leh, you think F1 track isit? Where you want to race to?