Teens' prank of placing roadwork cones in middle of road

Zxcvb

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singapor...nt.jsp?id=63424

My years of driving I had encountered dustbin placed in the middle of the road and most commonly cones placed to prank us motorists. Usually if the traffic is light, I would get out of the car and remove the obstacle. And also look around for the prankster. [whip]

The folly of youth + poor upbringing [shakehead]

Supersonic

I would love to see Police find the blog and hauled them and their parents up for questioning.

Let's see if it's damned funny then.

My years of driving I had encountered dustbin placed in the middle of the road and most commonly cones placed to prank us motorists. Usually if the traffic is light, I would get out of the car and remove the obstacle. And also look around for the prankster. [whip]

these kids must really be punished.... [rifle]

do such dangerous act.... and openly declared some more.... [shakehead][shakehead]

agreed wif orangepineapple...if in the middle of the nite encounter such thing, u wun even noe if its a prank or for real...mayb there is road wrks upfront or the rd is temporaily closed.

Turbocharged

agreed wif orangepineapple...if in the middle of the nite encounter such thing, u wun even noe if its a prank or for real...mayb there is road wrks upfront or the rd is temporaily closed.

Usually in Singapore, for road works, they wont close both lanes at the same time..confirm got 1 aneh on each side holding the 'stop' and 'go' sign directing traffic..even in the middle of the night..

Turbocharged

side track a little..look at one of the comments.. the friendster profile of the supposedly culprit.. so.. if the one u caught is a [kiss] syt like her, how ah?

I ever kena concrete block. And it places at the exit from Kallang Mac D to Guillemard Road exit. It was dark in that area..... sure took me f-ing long to pull the god damned block to a side. Must be the work of a group.

Yep, I wont know too.....

[drivingcar][speechless]

There's another prank done at Tampines too. Was approaching the traffic junction abd slowing my car down as it was red light. Suddenly got a shock as someone threw water bombs and it just splashed a few meters in front of me. Another ne hit the door of the Sonata cab behind me.

Quickly scanned around and noticed that these bombs were thrown from a bush nearby. Fortunately for the bugger, the bombs never hit my ride.... and the lights just turned green in my favour. Else i would have grabbed the bugger, tie him or her up, give him or her multi water bombs combo, followed by a water jet spray......

Turbocharged

there are alot of pranks like these around. kids been watching too much jackass videos to replicate them in real-life singapore. imagine a cone placed right smack in the middle of the road, confirmz is a prank. a proper road block or lane closure has more than cones/bins. it has blinkers, signage and so on.

so do drive carefully on the road, particularly night time. that's where pranks are usually made. could be anything from cones to ppl throwning egg or water bombs from overhead bridges.

When I was younger in Pri sch, when CTE 1st opened, used to stand at the overhead bridge and spit down to the passing car and try to hit it. [lipsrsealed] It was fun then. :D