Non Stop Honking & Tail Gate!

Lonewolf73

Neutral Newbie

Does anyone noes a pet shop named I-Pet?

On 12th March, morn was driving along Thomson Rd, overtake a small green panel-van GV6**6H in a 'Merging' lane.

He has to brake to avoid me & obviously this van driver was super fed up as he tailed me with continuous horn all the way fr start of Thomson Rd to Sin Ming Rd.

Small warning horn i can accept & will even slow down to wave a sorry sign to him even though i may not be at any fault but it's Very Irritating when he horned me all the way...

This impulsive act stirred up my patience & i slowed down eventually & let him overtake by my right. Both of us wind down window & I shouted @ him 'Hv u had enuff? Its a merging lane right up there!' I guess i added an 'Idiot' @ the end as he's winding up his window b4 i can finish my sentence.

Guess wat? He has a Dog beside him while driving & i choose to believe he wasn't concentrating during driving thus didn't c me overtake and so causing him to E-Brake.

He didn't give up after that... he continued to horn & tried to follow me to wherever i go... but he was stopped @ traffic lite turning into Sin Ming... tat's where i stop my car by road side so as to confront him in person.

Waited a while & he turned in but didn't c me & he turned into a carpark. I went over but the car was parked & he wasn't there & i only got the number plate & I-Pet printed on the van.

Didn't hv the time to wait so i moved on...

Intend to search for this Pet shop & pay this person a visit some of this days... Dun noe wat i'll do when i c him in person...

Am i @ fault? Is he too much? Wat u guys think?

My Frustration!

Wat a day!

↡ Advertisement

Why would you overtake in a merging lane?

I hate people like you, I usually end up straddling the middle of a merging lane to prevent morons like you from overtaking....it's a merging lane, not overtaking.

possible he was trying to please his dog by horning non stop, or his dog was doing e horning ?

maybe at tat point of time he turn himself to a dog since sitting side by side wit dog like abang adek ?

On 12th March, morn was driving along Thomson Rd, overtake a small green panel-van GV6**6H in a 'Merging' lane.

He has to brake to avoid me & obviously this van driver was super fed up as he tailed me with continuous horn all the way fr start of Thomson Rd to Sin Ming Rd.

Small warning horn i can accept & will even slow down to wave a sorry sign to him even though i may not be at any fault but it's Very Irritating when he horned me all the way...

This impulsive act stirred up my patience & i slowed down eventually & let him overtake by my right. Both of us wind down window & I shouted @ him 'Hv u had enuff? Its a merging lane right up there!' I guess i added an 'Idiot' @ the end as he's winding up his window b4 i can finish my sentence.

Guess wat? He has a Dog beside him while driving & i choose to believe he wasn't concentrating during driving thus didn't c me overtake and so causing him to E-Brake.

He didn't give up after that... he continued to horn & tried to follow me to wherever i go... but he was stopped @ traffic lite turning into Sin Ming... tat's where i stop my car by road side so as to confront him in person.

Waited a while & he turned in but didn't c me & he turned into a carpark. I went over but the car was parked & he wasn't there & i only got the number plate & I-Pet printed on the van.

Intend to search for this Pet shop & pay this person a visit some of this days... Dun noe wat i'll do when i c him in person...

My Frustration!

Wat a day!

eh.... target him can aready.

don't go to his workplace find him.

its ungracious

Ok la... maybe you really scared him to death... Personally, I would have stopped, get off, confront and talk to the guy as well... can't stand ppl horn me or high beam me non-stop... did that once and the other driver seems scared and not as fierce as the horn and beam liao leh... maybe i big sized.. lol

Even on the merging lane..the right side of the merge has the right of way..not by who reach the merge first.

if car on right is at the back, it makes sense to let the car on left to go first wad.

Edited by Ultramega

what's the issue? you cut others off on a MERGING lane. people will get pissed off. he may not be having a good day.

don't be one of those who have enjoyed the sex, and then cry rape. [rolleyes]

My Frustration!

Wat a day!

Wow...what a day...you deserved it.

i think overtaking in a merging lane is not wrong per se, but rather it is the causing the van driver to jam brake (to avoid a collision) was dangerous and so caused him to be TL.

shame on TS. u caused him to jam brake. and yet u r pissed? are u nuts? just wave sorry and i bet he will just forget about. typical ungracious sporean driver. still want to act gangster look for him. [thumbsdown]

guys give him a break la!!! now you guys let him run to his mummy and cry!!! :D you read the 1st few sentance

"On 12th March, morn was driving along Thomson Rd, overtake a small green panel-van GV6**6H in a 'Merging' lane"

than later he is the driver??

Err..... TS you complaining for your mum mum here :p

Even on the merging lane..the right side of the merge has the right of way..not by who reach the merge first.

No. It is whoever is ahead when the intermittent lines end that has the right of way. Please go read up your basic theory again.

My Frustration!

Wat a day!

Sure he was wrong to do what he did, but did you think that if you waved sorry for your reckless driving he may not have done it???

Turbocharged

guys give him a break la!!! now you guys let him run to his mummy and cry!!! :D you read the 1st few sentance

"On 12th March, morn was driving along Thomson Rd, overtake a small green panel-van GV6**6H in a 'Merging' lane"

than later he is the driver??

Err..... TS you complaining for your mum mum here :p

morn=morning

↡ Advertisement