Keep right unless overtaking!

Bluepica

Thought this rule already existed long time ago, among certain category of drivers?

Should change all the reminder on our Eway too [flowerface]

Definitely agree... Can never get the point across to the thick skulls of road hoggers.. typically Singaporeans will never obey unless theres a fine attached to it... So to be fair ma... Road hog, can kena fine, speeding also can... fair and square.

Definitely agree... Can never get the point across to the thick skulls of road hoggers.. typically Singaporeans will never obey unless theres a fine attached to it... So to be fair ma... Road hog, can kena fine, speeding also can... fair and square.

I think CWO would be very effective as well. To Singaporeans, "face" mean a lot to them very much.

I have discovered that over the last 3 years of driving along CTE every morning, the centre lane seemed to be faster and more smooth than the overtaking lane on the right.

LOL.. ya.. this topic on for 1 week liao..getting sian liao also... should start some coontroversial topic for next week..

Edited by Windchoco

Time for TP to ammend new traffic ruling! As per subject [drivingcar]

What do you mean ''keep RIGHT, unless overtaking''? Meaning to stay on right lane? If want to overtake....use left lane instead?

LOL.. ya.. this topic on for 1 week liao..getting sian liao also... should start some coontroversial topic for next week..

How about the topic of drivers cutting into your safety between your car and the front car of about 2 car length?

Neutral Newbie

What do you mean ''keep RIGHT, unless overtaking''? Meaning to stay on right lane? If want to overtake....use left lane instead?

TS kena boiling over the other thread, thin skull a bit kuku going to burst!

These kind of driver truely need to be taken off the road.

"Keep right, unless overtaking"???

i don't even bother about these road hogging faggots anymore, just overtake on the left and cut back in front of them. they surely will meet their maker if they do this thing on the NSH.

Recently my buddies and I started a game...

usually friday nights we will head for Ice cold beer...

and every week someone will pay for beers... but we devised a game called Honk for beer...

How it's played...

1. Usually we'll take one car... alternate between the guys...

2. we'll take the expressway from East...

3. we'll each pick a color (e.g. Red, Blue, Silver)

4. we'll do like 100kmph then to 80kmph or speed limit ... on 1st lane...

5. now.. depending on the Color of the first car that Honks at us ... the person who chose the color will have to pay for beer....

6. if no honk then we use the color of the car behind us when we exit the expressway

LOL

↡ Advertisement