Price of HDB season parking : Dad's car VS my Car

Hanhao

Maybe it's because yours is the 2nd car in the house. Since your dad is paying $65 I can say you are buying an open space lot. Normally open space parking area very limited and maybe there is a cap for every household, 1 car per household, so you have to pay the premium. You have to get the answer from HDB to see if this maybe the case.

$90 possibly means you were given a multi-storey carpark lot? Your dad probably bought his season ticket earlier and was allocated an open carpark lot during that time.

Neutral Newbie

so now urs is mscp which is $90, that's correct. is your dad's carpark same as yours too ?

exactly same car park

Neutral Newbie

Er.. I also parking my car with my dad's car at the same carpark(open air)... both same.. 65.. think u shld check with hdb... or maybe ur dad's car they made a mistake and never charge as MSCP rate which is 90

yes its multi story car park

then just diam diam and continue to let ur dad pay $65 and u pay $90.

HDB never overcharge u. so just enjoy the savings of $25.

who knows what they will do if u go complain the difference.... <_<

yes its multi story car park

As other has mentioned. MSCP is $90 and Open CP is $65. So your father somehow "earn liao". Better [lipsrsealed] otherwise if you go and ask HDB later both of you got to paid $90. :D

You are considered fortunate already. The place i am staying at doesn't allow house occupants to buy season parking at our carpark. So to solve the issue, all cars are registered under my father (house owner)'s name.

Neutral Newbie

As other has mentioned. MSCP is $90 and Open CP is $65. So your father somehow "earn liao". Better [lipsrsealed] otherwise if you go and ask HDB later both of you got to paid $90. :D

yea.. better keep quiet [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement