Body Kit Octavia II Combi - cool

Echelon

I have never fully appericiated the Octavia II Combi until now. (Link was provided by Lightspeed from another link)

[thumbsup]

post-18890-1238499840_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Looks great!! wonder if they have anything for our Spbs... was thinking of doing away with the rubber strips along the doors and putty it flushed....but with all the aunties opening their car doors fully open and hitting your car parked next to theirs [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] the idea kinda died swiftly

My ride is approaching it's 3rd year and at 90k it seems to be driving even smoother, FC is so much better to especially when I am on 95, seems to really stretch my regular visits to the petrol kiosk, when pump full tank my petrol info in the information display, shows that I have 790km worth of petrol to run base on my driving pattern of course.

At 100k will change my suspension to something firmer and probably lower by 2 finger height, will go and redo and paint my scratched rims and paint it black like this Oct II, than probably do some minor changes here and there and should last me another 3 good years before I break even than by than maybe Generation II of Superb IIs.

Still loving my ride, thanks for reading mates! :)

Looks great!! wonder if they have anything for our Spbs... was thinking of doing away with the rubber strips along the doors and putty it flushed....but with all the aunties opening their car doors fully open and hitting your car parked next to theirs [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] the idea kinda died swiftly

Was thinking of that too, wonder what it will look like without it.

if the combi comes with the 1.4TSI + DSG, I will give it a serious thought ..... provided the price is reasonable (i'm not even expecting LOW) <_<

if the combi comes with the 1.4TSI + DSG, I will give it a serious thought ..... provided the price is reasonable (i'm not even expecting LOW) <_<

I heard VW rejected Skoda of using the 170bhp TSi engine. So if anything will be the 122 bhp one...

I have never fully appericiated the Octavia II Combi until now. (Link was provided by Lightspeed from another link)

[thumbsup]

I personally feel Combis should be kept clean, too much add-ons make it look too fussy and try-hard. :D