Complaint against friends who takes a lift.

Zxcvb

i normally don't smoke in the car ESPECIALLY when driving (driving manual, not very good to use up one hand). BUT when i fetch people that I dont want to fetch, me and my gf with PURPOSELY smoke in the car. Then whole journey wind down window no aircon, even though its scorching outside. :D

you are evil.... [thumbsup] Learn something new. [laugh]

Once a collick ask for a lift, I almost end up driving him back. He was giving me direction as to where he wants to go. <_<

Wow lau..... ultimate man....

You sure you didnt give her a lift anymore or she dun wanna sit your car liao. [laugh]

She did asked again for a few times, i just tell her. Not going home yet... Out of the way..... she got the hint after that..

I also have a friend like this. NB KNN WTF #$%&%$&^%#!!

She doesn't drive, but after every outing she would go: "Ok, Peter....you send A, B and C home. Mike... E, F and me will take your car....let's go." Machiam like Army days, at the end of exercise, OC say "ok, section 1 & 2, up this tonner. 3 & 4 that tonner." LOL. The other drivers in my group also noticed that. We have talked about it and we all dislike her behaviour.

Then one day there were 6 of us and only 1 car (mine) in a gathering.... at the end of the gathering I offered to send the other 4 back (plus me is 5 in a car).... then tell her, "Oops sorry, you are the most out of the way one, you got the cab company number?" She had the cheek to say "6 persons in 1 car ok one la". I told her "sorry my car suspension cannot take it and insurance doesnt cover overloaded vechicle if something happen (is this true? i anyhow humtam one) and also LTA specified my car max 5 person." Her face turned black immediately and from then on she never asked me for lifts anymore. [flowerface]

That friend of mine doesn't drive too and he behaves exactly like your friend!

They make a good pair!

I also have a colleague, who whenever he sees me in the office, will try to get me to drive him to wherever he wants to go.

Normally if I have the time I don't mind obliging. But sometimes I really have other agendas to attend to. Also whenever I drive him, he would like to act like driving instructor, telling me to do this, not to do that etc.

I also have a colleague, who whenever he sees me in the office, will try to get me to drive him to wherever he wants to go.

Normally if I have the time I don't mind obliging. But sometimes I really have other agendas to attend to. Also whenever I drive him, he would like to act like driving instructor, telling me to do this, not to do that etc.

Tell your colleague :

Am I the driver or you're the driver? My car or your car?

If "No" to either question, please just shuddup and give me some peace! [thumbsup]

Hahaha. ;x

Tell your colleague :

Am I the driver or you're the driver? My car or your car?

If "No" to either question, please just shuddup and give me some peace! [thumbsup]

Hahaha. ;x

I would had... I could had...

But sometimes I'm too diplomatic to a fault, so just smile and get on with the drive....

I would had... I could had...

But sometimes I'm too diplomatic to a fault, so just smile and get on with the drive....

I bet ur corlick is also a cheapstake type. Save 5 cent will be f happy?

That friend of mine doesn't drive too and he behaves exactly like your friend!

They make a good pair!

WAH! Don't want la! Later they become a pair, and we go out with them, they chut pattern with double power... we all die. One is enough... LOL! [laugh]

WAH! Don't want la! Later they become a pair, and we go out with them, they chut pattern with double power... we all die. One is enough... LOL! [laugh]

Double power. Nice one man.

I think just leave them behind, ask them take cab lohs! ;x

Save the peace for ourselves! [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Last time when i fetch my ex colleage who was along the way also face such problem.

Knn always late. Need to wait 10 to 15mins just for the bugger to come down, moreover i was waiting at the bus stop there.

I got fed up and told him in the face. KNN, U wait for bus or BUS wait for u?

Next time i reach, nv see u then u go work urself.

It sure works after tat.

[flowerface]

I also got tis problem too... my frd living in Jurong West, I lives in Jurong East. Everytime when we gg to town, i would offer to

fetch him; will sms him like "out of hse now, be at ur place ard 3pm" when i reach 10/10 times i dun see him; always hv to

'invite' him down and sure wait another 10-15mins for him.. if his wife coming, 30mins is small case liao.. nb.. LL, he is my good frd..

nowadays if my mood no good, I'll ask him to meet directly in town..

you just had to listen to "music" ... when i did not drive and took a ride with a colleague, his 5 yr old son was sitting behind me and chewing on my t-shirt sleeve all the way from SG to Genting !! and the parents just seem not bothered at all !! yucks !! [shakehead]

U let him chew from SG to Genting then u complain? Guess they see u dun mind so they dun mind as well? [crazy]

Last time when i fetch my ex colleage who was along the way also face such problem.

Knn always late. Need to wait 10 to 15mins just for the bugger to come down, moreover i was waiting at the bus stop there.

I got fed up and told him in the face. KNN, U wait for bus or BUS wait for u?

Next time i reach, nv see u then u go work urself.

It sure works after tat.

[flowerface]

I knew someone like that before. When I told her it wasn't very nice to make the driver wait so long every time, she said something like "it's only a Vios what, what's the big deal" (I was driving a Vios back then). Not bad, for the price of some fuel, I got to see somebody's true colours.

mine also power, send friend, kid and wife home. along the way, the kid puke...and the parents didn't even offered to clear my car. end up at petrol kiosk washing my car late at nite...yucks from then onwards, no no to these idiots

I knew someone like that before. When I told her it wasn't very nice to make the driver wait so long every time, she said something like "it's only a Vios what, what's the big deal" (I was driving a Vios back then). Not bad, for the price of some fuel, I got to see somebody's true colours.

U Neber ask y she was late. Guess text book answer is going to be, u noe mah, girl/women like to put on make up.

Then u can reply : just another cheap face only wat? [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement