Dental

Header

is all dental clinics in spore providing itemised billing??

Its a good practice but doubt the clinics wan to. Think e bigger chains might have it.

Twincharged

dun want to start new thread so just tap on here ...

anyone experience tooth breaking ?

some times, out of nowhere a small bit of my teeth will just chip off ! although it's something like a grain of sand but after while the tooth of chip off area will get eroded and become smaller and smaller.

is it lack of calcium that's whist the tooth chips off ?

some times, out of nowhere a small bit of my teeth will just chip off ! although it's something like a grain of sand but after while the tooth of chip off area will get eroded and become smaller and smaller.

Do you happen to experience teeth-grinding when asleep ?

I have similar experience recently where I feel one of my tooth chipped off with a small hole.The dentist said there is already a big cavity within the tooth. Like an egg shell, it looks normal from the outside but it is hollow inside. The cavity apparently becomes bigger over time starting from the gap between teeth. So have to do root canal procedure for that tooth. 

Now then I realized there is a symptom which I overlooked. The color tone of the tooth is not uniform. The area with cavity has slight different tone, looking from the outside. There is no pain or obvious hole outside so this can be easily overlooked. 

I was advised to floss my teeth as prevention. So I invested on a water floss machine which I think cleans better than dental floss.  

Hope this helps. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1