China Mobile Phones

Genie47

Anyone uses one?

I heard most of the copy phones are crappy. iPhone fakes are the rage and most come with TV function.

The original non-fake ones I heard are very good with dual SIM features etc. Phonebook function is quite a drag and the MMS configuration has to be done manually.

Pictures if any from your own original sets would be good.

↡ Advertisement

Don't waste your time Genie, they don't last, and the Iphone copies, have 3 versions, the $220+ one can get good TV reception,

but looks crappy, my workers have and use them, don't last very long.

I'm not into Iphones, using a HTC Touch Cruise. [thumbsup] Singapore Technologies supplied. [laugh]

Actually I'm not going to get the fakes. I want to see their original designed phones. Those are the creme-de-la-creme of China mobile phones.

Those that don't need to fake to sell. That Meizu M8 is one of them.

Ok, there are some that are worth looking at, not sold here, I have one, that is in the shape of a car, and when the phone rings, it is in the sound of a car horn, with headlights flashing. [thumbsup]

bro, don't take the chance la.. get something with a gd reputation which will give u a peace of mind for a few days/weeks/months/years(duration of your usage) something with a service center.. those weird weird cheena brand break down also don't know where or who to go to.. [rolleyes]

(edited)

actually I do know the phone you are talking about

but if you think about it a phone that has nearly all the function of the iphone and a TV receiver, the cost about 1/5 of the actual 1phone

certainly one cannot complaint very much

these phones are meant to be short term usuage that is they follow the trend

people in china change their phone very regularly

the more important question i personally feel is the safety and that is will they BLOW up or emit too much radiation

otherwise you cant really fault the phone for the price one has to pay

actually they cater to a different segment of the population

Edited by Hishercar

Anyone uses one?

I heard most of the copy phones are crappy. iPhone fakes are the rage and most come with TV function.

The original non-fake ones I heard are very good with dual SIM features etc. Phonebook function is quite a drag and the MMS configuration has to be done manually.

Pictures if any from your own original sets would be good.

I am using a China TV phone.

i bought it just for fun.

The battery life is very very good. For the price of less than $200, i get 2 x 3600mah battery.

Tv reception is pretty clear, depends on your location and maybe adjusting the antenna. But i will say good enough. Can watch on the move too.

you can record the TV on the fly too, quality is pretty ok.

for such low price, you really can't complain.

Speakers is very loud. Network reception is very very good.

other thing is , the camera is quite lousy.

My wife's sister got a SE phone that is quite good. work like a PDA and can watch TV. I heard it cost less than 200.

as for the Iphone mini, it only look like one but it's not even touch screen, got to use stylus.. eh.. no wifi as well.

I had a china phone used for 2-3 yrs. Now just bought a new one Chang Jiang A968.

QUite happy with it. The 1st one is not even spoil yet. Have touchscreen capability. now the 2nd one i just bought last week for $150. Battery life impressive, 4days. Nokia N81 batt last me 2 days.

And they give 2 batts. Touchscreen. 3-5mega pix camera. TV is good if you do not move around and you not in building. Loud, very loud ringing tone. Bluetooth. dual sim card. No need to switch to and fro.

Only grouse, the radiation is quite jialat, especially if you put next to your speaker.

can let me know the brand & cost...if possible a pic ....thanks

Mine is Chang Jiang A618.

Bought it for $180 at sim lim.

a618_03.jpg

a618_04.jpg

a618_06.jpg

I mean for this price, you lost it, dropped or scratched it.

Also won't as heart pain as losing a $700-$1000 phone.

And if you really hold one and examine it, i will say the built quality is pretty good.

anyway after i got mine, then i know about A1000, A2000.

Prefer the outlook of these models.

A1000-a.jpg

SJ-049.JPG

Quad-Band-Phone-A1000.jpg

489b_1.JPG

1500-03xzuf_m.jpg

I travel a lot into MY. A dual SIM phone might be what I need. Where in SLS can you get this piece of insignificantly useful hardware?