Malaysia: What to do when your windscreen is smashed in JB?

Kelpie

My friend just had his Kia Coup windscreen smashed at KSL indoor parking.

Left his gf back on seat to find windscreen smashed while he was at movie. Had 3 credit card swipped with about $100+ purchases.

↡ Advertisement

My friend just had his Kia Coup windscreen smashed at KSL indoor parking.

Left his gf back on seat to find windscreen smashed while he was at movie. Had 3 credit card swipped with about $100+ purchases.

Always ensure that no bag or valuable items is visible, and make sure car is locked, even if you are waiting for people in the car.

If window or windscreen kena smashed can claim insurance bo?

My car got smashed before and as per the workshop the process is more difficult. So its up to you to justify otherwise :P

A couple of yrs ago.. a friend had his windscreen smashed in JB - nothing was taken... thought nothing of it.

a month later his flat was buglared with loss of 50K worth of property and cash.

It seems the culprit smashed his windscreen, took a copy of his home keys and address and do the deed a month later...

scary

Wonder if this will help? Llumar Security Film...makes life more difficult for petty thefts but not sure if this will become a hindrance in the event you need to break out from inside in event of accident

I never even like to leave empty plastic bags that can be seen from outside the car. These people are desperate and will smash your window to check out what iz inside. Make your car the least attrative target. That is my advice

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1