Malaysia: What to do when your windscreen is smashed in JB?

Kelpie

stay away from back lanes....and exercsie prudence.... it should be fine...

I drive a MPV too and go in almost every fortnightly for shopping and lunch, early dinner.... can join me if you want... I normally go in on Sunday 9.30am

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Last sat morning ,my wife call me that her dad(stay at jb) car driver side window glass was smashed, lucky only coins been stolen. After investigate, we found that the thief was not smashed the window by hit it, but he use something sharp(maybe screwdriver)to force into rubber seal btw window glass n frame then break the window,think this can minimize the noise, bcos my father in-law found out the glass was smashed after normal wake-up at early morning

At nite, after park my car n walk towards my blk, saw 1 car rear pax side window 'missing', the owner cover it with a big plastic bag

Sun afternoon, when i went jb, the queue towards jb c.point really super long [furious] , at that time, saw again 1 m'sia myvi rear windscreen kena smashed

Now, i really worry that it happen to my car oso as i go jb every weekend.

For my father in-law's case, do ur guy think shock sensors wil activate if my father in-law got install in?

stay away from back lanes....and exercsie prudence.... it should be fine...

I drive a MPV too and go in almost every fortnightly for shopping and lunch, early dinner.... can join me if you want... I normally go in on Sunday 9.30am

What time would you be back Sunday? Don't you find the traffic terrible these days?

Last sat morning ,my wife call me that her dad(stay at jb) car driver side window glass was smashed, lucky only coins been stolen. After investigate, we found that the thief was not smashed the window by hit it, but he use something sharp(maybe screwdriver)to force into rubber seal btw window glass n frame then break the window,think this can minimize the noise, bcos my father in-law found out the glass was smashed after normal wake-up at early morning

At nite, after park my car n walk towards my blk, saw 1 car rear pax side window 'missing', the owner cover it with a big plastic bag

Sun afternoon, when i went jb, the queue towards jb c.point really super long [furious] , at that time, saw again 1 m'sia myvi rear windscreen kena smashed

Now, i really worry that it happen to my car oso as i go jb every weekend.

For my father in-law's case, do ur guy think shock sensors wil activate if my father in-law got install in?

why the theif so stupid. use ninja shards from breaking spark plugs can shatter any glass silently.

With the increasing incidences of glass-breaking burglaries, it makes great sense to set up windscreen repair/replacement shops, like Dr Cermin.

Another reason for this business to thrive are Malaysian parents putting their kids on their laps when driving. According to the folks at Dr Cermin, a lot of front windscreens were replaced for this very reason.

I changed mine @ Dr Cermin recently because my 10 yrs old rugby boy placed his foot on the windscreen from the inside and asserted too much pressure when the car went over some humps. Cost me RM1200. <_<

Neutral Newbie

Damn suay went to Jusco on sunday noon. 2 hrs of shopping then i went back to my car to put my stuff. then i saw my windscreen SMASHED @!~!~!

I was careless to leave my itouch on the stand and they targeted it. .. worst of all my fiance left her bag in the car which contain A itouch also. and a Daimond which i brought !@~!~!~@!~@. .. Please be reminded ppl to keep all your vaulables.

When to sin ming to get my windscreen done just now its free lucky i have axa inurance

Neutral Newbie

Bro, which Jusco you went? Tebrau?

yes tebrau

they got cctv la help me to check. hard to catch also if can see the car plate that run off.

Damn suay went to Jusco on sunday noon. 2 hrs of shopping then i went back to my car to put my stuff. then i saw my windscreen SMASHED @!~!~!

I was careless to leave my itouch on the stand and they targeted it. .. worst of all my fiance left her bag in the car which contain A itouch also. and a Daimond which i brought !@~!~!~@!~@. .. Please be reminded ppl to keep all your vaulables.

When to sin ming to get my windscreen done just now its free lucky i have axa inurance

Its very dangerous in JB, why bring valuables in the 1st place?

Even if the items are not important, pleasse keep all valuables in the carboot.

These are precautions, i go there v frequently thus i'm always in areas when i can see my car, for Jusco, i usually park near the entrance where the esclators lead to the shops upstairs

you drove back with a smashed windscreen?

Neutral Newbie

These are precautions, i go there v frequently thus i'm always in areas when i can see my car, for Jusco, i usually park near the entrance where the esclators lead to the shops upstairs

No guarantee. I parked my car at Jusco Tebrau near the escalator also. RHS rear window also got smashed. Luckily did not lose anything.

No guarantee. I parked my car at Jusco Tebrau near the escalator also. RHS rear window also got smashed. Luckily did not lose anything.

did you expose anything or that guy just trying his luck to see anything inside