COE - April 09 1st bidding Exercise

Ahyoo2002

and someone still talking abt bonuses being plenty in dec..the avg wage increment for this yr is reportedly going to be 2% at most with many companies freezing pay increment...talk about good bonuses somemore! [laugh][laugh]

Talking about bonus being plenty? Which alien is talking that? I have pay cut leh, can forget about bonus liao [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement

wah lau eh....goes below 10k or not, does it really matter....does the $$$ flows into your pocket, if not why take it so hard???? to speculate and outguess COE in here is just for fun only lah....

Talking about bonus being plenty? Which alien is talking that? I have pay cut leh, can forget about bonus liao [shakehead]

The smart girl whose dream is to own a Porsche Cayman with a 4.5K monthly salary lo...who else is capable of such optimism?? [laugh]

Supercharged

Talking about bonus being plenty? Which alien is talking that?

you neber hear about town council 8mths bonus?

The smart girl whose dream is to own a Porsche Cayman with a 4.5K monthly salary lo...who else is capable of such optimism?? [laugh]

Haha [flowerface]

Sure....lets bet. One bowl of YTF.

I say it will NEVER go below $6k for the rest of 2009.

Please loh...today's result CatB already $7501...and yet you dare say the highest we will see in 2009 is 7-8k. Are you sleeping or living in denial?

I dare say the next bidding...it will be testing $10k levels....and most likely stays above $10k in the second half of 2009 onwards....$30k is a possibilities in Dec09 when bonuses are plenty!

You did say it will NEVER go below $6K for the rest of 2009. So if you want to stick by your words, then accept the fact that if it does go below even $6k once, you would have lost the bet. If it doesn't go below $6K for even once then of course you would win the bet. However, we will only know the winner when that occurs.

Of course if you change the terms for winning or losing, then you are basically not accepting responsibility for your previous posting.

We will let the rest decide for themselves what to think of you.

Neutral Newbie

hahaha!!! since u all are still blur blur until sotongs, i will educate you all lar.. this time is AD plus parallel importer KILLING each other to SELL NOW! no COE how to sell car? no sell car, car put in warehouse meh?

this rise in COE is to lock in existing customers whose bank loan has been approved.. who is to say existing customer wont get retrenched and the loan offer withdrawn? and those who say bottom already, huat already, hahaha!! you all haven even start to feel the recession yet, want to say its over ar?

It is very obvious dealers are all testing market, all coe closed at 7k plus, do u think this is just coincident? They monoplay the price and testing this price tag for the next 2 weeks, if demand is weak it will for sure drop at next round, if still weak drop again......So all potential buyers should be patient and wait, u can hold on ur $ as long as u can, dealers can not hold on their sales as there's a business to run [sweatdrop]

hahaha!!! since u all are still blur blur until sotongs, i will educate you all lar.. this time is AD plus parallel importer KILLING each other to SELL NOW! no COE how to sell car? no sell car, car put in warehouse meh?

this rise in COE is to lock in existing customers whose bank loan has been approved.. who is to say existing customer wont get retrenched and the loan offer withdrawn? and those who say bottom already, huat already, hahaha!! you all haven even start to feel the recession yet, want to say its over ar?

I noticed they're dishing out very good discounts now. good time to buy? or wait some more?

Neutral Newbie

Hi my first posting in MCF.

I booked my car through PI in mid March 09. The PI wrote in writing guaranteed COE 2 bids and confirmed collect car in April 09. He didnt have time to submit in the last bidding for Mar 09 and I couldnt see my info in one.motoring website for April 09 COE bidding.

Is the PI contracted to submit COE bid for me if it is mentioned that it is guaranteed 2 bids? I suspect they will give me the March 09 COE instead rather than bid for me.

↡ Advertisement