Where to watch Champions' League in middle of the night?

Sbnp

Neutral Newbie

Unfortunately, my house no cable TV. Wondering where I can sneak out to watch tomorrow's match?

↡ Advertisement

if you stay near hougang, you can come my place watch with me. beer and chips provided. just make sure you are not a homo.

Neutral Newbie

if you stay near hougang, you can come my place watch with me. beer and chips provided. just make sure you are not a homo.

That is really kind of you. As I drive, distance is not an issue. But hope to find a place where there is a bit of "atmosphere". As in, a bunch of guys shouting and cursing away. And btw, no, I am not a homo. Just a straight man!!!

ok. alternatively we can zhio a few MCF soccer fans get together to watch champions league. i myself am an ardent fan. how about the 24 hours S11 at AMK central ? we can eat the highly recommended western food and watch the match at the same time. they show live matches on saturday but not sure if they will show on weekdays so late in the night.

Neutral Newbie

Good idea. Let's wait for the response of others. Perhaps someone can recommend a location where it is already happening! And btw, I am an Arsenal fan.

ok. alternatively we can zhio a few MCF soccer fans get together to watch champions league. i myself am an ardent fan. how about the 24 hours S11 at AMK central ? we can eat the highly recommended western food and watch the match at the same time. they show live matches on saturday but not sure if they will show on weekdays so late in the night.

most important must know which team those MCF soccer fans support,i dun think u can get a liverpool fan to watch a man u vs porto in the middle of the nite :D .worst still if 2 different fans fight after the match [lipsrsealed] .

Neutral Newbie

OK, to make sure we are on the right frequency. I am looking to watch Arsenal v Villarreal tomorrow past midnight (2.45am, I think) at a place with a bunch of supporters (cursing and swearing included). Any recommendations?

Supercharged

That is really kind of you. As I drive, distance is not an issue. But hope to find a place where there is a bit of "atmosphere". As in, a bunch of guys shouting and cursing away. And btw, no, I am not a homo. Just a straight man!!!

Becareful.....you may not be a homo, but people who invite you may be one.... [laugh]

Supercharged

it's pretty lonely to be a newcastle fan like me... haiz

But should be quite exciting. it's far more exciting to anticipate avoiding relegation than to anticipate getting the league title.

Then can always be a spore pools fan......like me. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

nxt season CL league will b on mio TV, to which will not b putting my $$ in. mayb we can organize bunch of Liverpool's fan to get together to watch... [thumbsup] , now who got mio TV, anyone??? [flowerface]