Trial by Media?

Kusje

Supersonic
(edited)
How should the Indian rojak hawker be punished for the mass food poisoning? Take part in our poll here

I think its unfair for CNA to ask readers how the hawker should be punished when we don't even know all the facts. Was it an accident by the hawker? A deliberate poisoning by some green-eyed rival? There has been no mention about what poisoned so many people and who did it so how can the media arbitrarily decide that the hawker should be punished?

Edited by Kusje
↡ Advertisement

I strongly agree that it's irresponsible journalism to conduct such a poll. Let the courts do their job.

Then again, i don't expect much from our gutter tripe press.

the media should leave those people alone, im sure if they get themselves into s--t next time will they want the public to vote for the punishment for them?

the media should leave those people alone, im sure if they get themselves into s--t next time will they want the public to vote for the punishment for them?

Its probably becoz they nv had e spotlight on them b4.

This time total 2 deaths....I think the stall owner this time sure will get into deep s--t with his sons.... [lipsrsealed]

plus a miscarriage rite?

I sincerely hope this is a wake up call for those stall owners who r cost-cutting thru unethical means...