Soft99 Authentic Wax

Babyt

I just brought this wax from Autobacs coz its on offer...about $29++

anyone uses this before? Previously using Rainx Ultra Wax but wanna try sometimes new.

www.authentic-mania.com

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Never try before, but maybe you can give us some opinion of this wax as well as Rainx Ultra Wax.

Edited by Dschia

Neutral Newbie

QD suppose to pre-long wax.. As they got very mild protective element, they will be sacrifice first before your wax..

Neutral Newbie

normally those quick detailer will clean off the wax or not?

ur quick detailer shd go on top of the layer of wax... shd be the last thing u apply to protect the wax

(edited)

i just waxed my car with soft99 authentic wax and i can say it is much better than rainx ultrawax.

when u apply the wax on the car, it looks like u r applying a thin layer of oil...it haze within a minute and u can easily polish off w the cloth given.

unlike rainx ultrawax, i can say i do not see any traces of wax flakes at all!

so far this is the best wax i have used compared to blackmagic and rainx wax which both produced lots of dust and harder to polish off...and both were cheaper so thats why...

Edited by Babyt

Neutral Newbie

i just waxed my car with soft99 authentic wax and i can say it is much better than rainx ultrawax.

when u apply the wax on the car, it looks like u r applying a thin layer of oil...it haze within a minute and u can easily polish off w the cloth given.

unlike rainx ultrawax, i can say i do not see any traces of wax flakes at all!

so far this is the best wax i have used compared to blackmagic and rainx wax which both produced lots of dust and harder to polish off...and both were cheaper so thats why...

Thanks for the review bro..usually ease of use will comprimise with durability, hope to see your comment on the durability. [thumbsup]

hi, sorry to hi-jack this thread, as i got less than 25 posts and cannot start a new topic, this is the closest thread i can find ...

ok, my questions are:

1) can i use Soft99 Meta Clean (silver tin) on my blue (those wrx type blue) car? as i read the words on the tin, it mentioned that it can be used on metalic color, but didn't say can use on other color.

2) there is another similar product which is in the blue tin, i think it is called "luster wax", the words on the tin said it can be used on all color, but i want to know whether it is abbrasive or not, the silver tin mentioned specifically that it does not remove the clear coat on the car paint, but the blue tin didn't mention anything.

can anyone has experience with the silver tin and blue tin give some comments pls, thank you :D

Neutral Newbie

hi, sorry to hi-jack this thread, as i got less than 25 posts and cannot start a new topic, this is the closest thread i can find ...

ok, my questions are:

1) can i use Soft99 Meta Clean (silver tin) on my blue (those wrx type blue) car? as i read the words on the tin, it mentioned that it can be used on metalic color, but didn't say can use on other color.

2) there is another similar product which is in the blue tin, i think it is called "luster wax", the words on the tin said it can be used on all color, but i want to know whether it is abbrasive or not, the silver tin mentioned specifically that it does not remove the clear coat on the car paint, but the blue tin didn't mention anything.

can anyone has experience with the silver tin and blue tin give some comments pls, thank you :D

Yup, you can.. If you are using hand for both, it is quite impossible for you to remove significant amount of clearcoat. This is a blog of a pro from our neighbouring country who has done a little test. May be useful for you.. http://wetshinedetailing.blogspot.com/2008...mpressions.html

Yup, you can.. If you are using hand for both, it is quite impossible for you to remove significant amount of clearcoat. This is a blog of a pro from our neighbouring country who has done a little test. May be useful for you.. http://wetshinedetailing.blogspot.com/2008...mpressions.html

thanks bro for the link, looks like the silver tin can be used on dark color car also, i will give it a try then [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement