Overseas for 2 years - what to do with my 1 yr old latio?

Sterrier

hey dude, i would suggest u to sell it away, is a stress to own a car when u are oversea. sell it away then buy a new one after 2years. anyway, i got a friend wanted to buy latio, email me if you are still interested to sell it. email me @ [email protected] [thumbsup]

Thanks!

why don't you open up and just tell everyone you are a dealer? You have a Mini Cooper S for sale, a Toyota Axio for Sale, and your friends are selling Honda Freed, Porsche Cayman, Toyota Wish, Toyota Allion, Toyota Axio.............. And now you got a friend interested to buy Latio?

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?act=Se...sult_type=posts

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

gotta sell it.. better la, clean hands off and no worries

ppl take over or just rent out is troublesome..

my cousin has 2 cars and she has to sell both cos her hubby posted to japan for 2 yrs too

(edited)

why don't you open up and just tell everyone you are a dealer? You have a Mini Cooper S for sale, a Toyota Axio for Sale, and your friends are selling Honda Freed, Porsche Cayman, Toyota Wish, Toyota Allion, Toyota Axio.............. And now you got a friend interested to buy Latio?

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?act=Se...sult_type=posts

he may be the Mr Popular....many friends with many cars, and many overseas trips, LOL.

Edited by Veryfree

Neutral Newbie

Haha... Might as well let me know. Got lobang in used car industry. Give unmatchable quotes. A frien of mine sold him her car for 2k more than quoted by 3 other dealers... If interested, PM me for his contact or email me at [email protected].

↡ Advertisement