SGD to EURO

Hmmm if 20 K , why don't you get a traveller cheque? 20 K sing into Euro.. about 10 K . Exchange is at about 2.03. I think not worth the extra tens of euros saved for the safety of not being robbed. Further more, you could be stopped at the custom over at Europe side. Especially amsterdam followed by germany. But one thing you must never do is to change at the $ changer over in europe.. they slaughter.. and i really mean it. If you can , get a local to change at the bank for you if you really want to save some euro on exchange.

In your case, i would suggest you do it over in Europe with a local you know. If not 10 K euro on you....take care then.

Hmmm if 20 K , why don't you get a traveller cheque? 20 K sing into Euro.. about 10 K . Exchange is at about 2.03. I think not worth the extra tens of euros saved for the safety of not being robbed. Further more, you could be stopped at the custom over at Europe side. Especially amsterdam followed by germany. But one thing you must never do is to change at the $ changer over in europe.. they slaughter.. and i really mean it. If you can , get a local to change at the bank for you if you really want to save some euro on exchange.

In your case, i would suggest you do it over in Europe with a local you know. If not 10 K euro on you....take care then.

I agree... some of my friends kena robbed

but for me no prob cos i am like bruce lee.. wa..da...!!!

I agree... some of my friends kena robbed

but for me no prob cos i am like bruce lee.. wa..da...!!!

Bruce Lee? U mean u train with the 20K euro in COINS?

I usually do my money changing @ People's Park. Use to do it at Parkway but nowaday the aunty very yaya.

suntec.. the money changer in front of Giodarno and Watsons. Rates aren't too shabby.

Actually de one nearer to Carefour have better rate than the corner unit u mention. Maybe it's case to case basis.

Actually de one nearer to Carefour have better rate than the corner unit u mention. Maybe it's case to case basis.

is it? never had a chance to drop by the one next to Carefour as it's always closed when i walked past it... hahaha

Edited by Altivo

suntec.. the money changer in front of Giodarno and Watsons. Rates aren't too shabby.

yes, that one is not bad. His name is Sebastian. brother and sister team.

when times were good, i used to change all the coins i pick up at suntec foodcourt with them

↡ Advertisement