SGD to EURO

yes, that one is not bad. His name is Sebastian. brother and sister team.

when times were good, i used to change all the coins i pick up at suntec foodcourt with them

the q there is amazing..... longest i've seen is when it snaked to the front of the fancl shop. I used to go to them when my office was still at suntec.

↡ Advertisement

prior to my visit to mustafa, i would say arcade, but then, I would say mustafa for now.. I got below 1.50 for USD

the q there is amazing..... longest i've seen is when it snaked to the front of the fancl shop. I used to go to them when my office was still at suntec.

queue is long becos many people/tourists dont know that there are other moneychangers nearby.

but his rates are not shabby, i must say.

by the way, you worked in suntec?

ever eaten at fountain foodcourt?

I must have wiped your table before.

cheers

Turbocharged

Actually de one nearer to Carefour have better rate than the corner unit u mention. Maybe it's case to case basis.

i always check out their ringgit and it's always 1 to 2 ringgit dollars less than the other one. did not check out other currency

i always check out their ringgit and it's always 1 to 2 ringgit dollars less than the other one. did not check out other currency

I change RMB, it was a decimal point better than corner store. Maybe a one off. Anyway since both around a corner, no harm checking if anyone want to Suntec.

There's another changer at Bedok interchange. An indian operate one. Rate were good. It's a small corner of a 4D/Singapore Pool. You can "bargain" if u change a lot.

you have to walk along the corridor and check the prices

not always the same shop gives the best price

if you change alot can bargain for a better rate

I recently changed Australian dollar, while the dollar was dropping some shops change them instantly while others "play play" slowly or never change

so need to do a little of walking and asking

you should know better there is no free lunch in this world

the early bird catches the worm

you have to walk along the corridor and check the prices

not always the same shop gives the best price

if you change alot can bargain for a better rate

I recently changed Australian dollar, while the dollar was dropping some shops change them instantly while others "play play" slowly or never change

so need to do a little of walking and asking

you should know better there is no free lunch in this world

the early bird catches the worm

Not sure the rest of the currency, for RMB if it is 40K or more will need IC to be registered. Think weekends also not a good time to exchange. Midweek seem to be the better days, unless there's some crash.

queue is long becos many people/tourists dont know that there are other moneychangers nearby.

but his rates are not shabby, i must say.

by the way, you worked in suntec?

ever eaten at fountain foodcourt?

I must have wiped your table before.

cheers

ya.. used to work there and have ate at the old food court in B1 till they renovated it.. hahaha... [rolleyes]

Hi All,

I Got EURO 3437.45 for exchange back to SGD Any 1 interested ?

Bro. Share leh, I quite interested. Euro keep going up. Dunno if it is good anot. haha.

Neutral Newbie

Yes Euro is heading upwards as of now my Euro still available .....
Fast Hand Fast leg wor .....

Edited by Joseph27

Going to the east, I think no Lolex leh. LOL

was browsing watch forums a couple nights ago and one view is that eastern side of Europe can get better deals on watches, as compared to western side of Europe.

sounds logical I guess. 

↡ Advertisement