What do you expect of a person.....

Gearoil

The topic of discussion is....

What do you expect a person who comes under public limelight and the role he/she is supposedly to project to the public..... that he/she is working towards good causes for the benefit of humans as well as for animals alike?

For me ...They should be selfless and not be materialistic in their life pursuits.

They should lead their personal lives based on good moral conduct and with principles and not to be beholden to eithier ppl below them or above them.

If there are laws and policies which seem to undermine their efforts to steer towards a good balanced outcome on different issues that come before them...they should seek the proper avenues and with patience.... the good will eventaully prevail if they persist for a change that is for the good for all.

For the above one do not need to act as some role model or take up a religious role to achieve it....

It is afterall, all within oneself to know what your good intentions are and what you are doing that can be seen, felt and known by others.

For this, there are already many good souls that are quietly helping in many good causes but were never placed in the public limelight and these are the ppl who would rather not want to be in the limelight.

Many have only themselves to blame when some ppl who was supposed to be what they are, did not turn out to be.

Simply becos you have placed the expectation on what you think another person should be, rather than what you should be instead.

If you had, then you would have realised long ago, that ppl who project themself in the public limelight as what they are, seldom are what they project themself to be.

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

I dun like ppl judging me in what I do, so I would prefer not to judge what others do. Criticizing others for what they had done is easy, I dun put myself so high up in the pedestal.

So my expectations for anyone is low inorder not to feel disappointed. [:p]

↡ Advertisement