Good car wash at cheapo price

Trusty

most stations have up their price to 7 8 bucks. And the best i got is 5buck in sin ming. So where other places offer such good price? Pref in the paya lebar, amk, toa payoh, hougang area

↡ Advertisement

For $6, AMK Ave 1 SPC (the one that need to Q at the back of the kiosk. Awkward position for drying the car though..need to move and park in one of 3 tight slots outside the carwash..right at the entrance of the kiosk

jurong east SPC is $6/car, but after $3 discount (given if u pump >$50 petrol), it is only $3.

The >$50 petrol receipt is your $3 discount voucher, valid for 7 days from the day you pump petrol.

most stations have up their price to 7 8 bucks. And the best i got is 5buck in sin ming. So where other places offer such good price? Pref in the paya lebar, amk, toa payoh, hougang area

Wah, you're surrounding my house as well as my $4 car wash place [laugh] Caltex on McPherson road. The one just before the flyover. I suggest you go during the day though. The night staff can be a lil boh chup, and never clean properly at times.

Caltex @ Upper Thomson $3 only

if you buy coupons, it will be around $2, best to find those who bought and wants to sell the coupons. I bought some from a lady at $1 per piece last year, so $1 per car wash, then again, it's only a car wash, not a GOOD car wash.....and the queue is really long

Oh i didn't know they sell coupons for car wash..... $2 even cheaper...

i bot a packet of coupons from then during promo...worked out to be ard $1.80 per wash... [thumbsup]

bangla at my place.

1 mth $40, monday to friday nights and alternate saturdays or sundays. although its just water, sponge and cloth, its still not bad. come up to $1.60 per wash and saves time also.

bro your bangla got use non scratch cloth to dry the cars? if not can kenna fine hairline scratches

My ICT is at Nee Soon camp, and I can't help noticing the super long queue at the Caltex@upper thomson for the car wash.

So think twice if you are signing up for the package. :P

My ICT is at Nee Soon camp, and I can't help noticing the super long queue at the Caltex@upper thomson for the car wash.

So think twice if you are signing up for the package. :P

That one is Caltex@Sembawang Road which is also S$3. The Caltex@Upper Thomson is further down, nearer to AMK.

↡ Advertisement