Good car wash at cheapo price

Trusty

CNG station

[C-] C-nergy Station (Toh Tuck CNG Station)

[Old] 50 Old Toh Tuck Road

(S) 597657

not bad, $5.

but dun go when alot cars, they young boys will anyhow zuah and anyhow wipe.

seepeh tulan when they do tat. i saw the car in front of me got 1 big patch of sand and mud on bumper not cleaned..

super off~

other times good service, comes with tyre shine even, but dono whether its only mama lemon

[smash]

aiyah, goes JB to wash your car lah. cheap and shiny plus vaccum

I go on Sunnyday, wash at the first shell past immigration - RM 12, less than 15 minutes....

yeah true enuf...lousy washing...and tot already raise cost to $4 per wash liao? the soapy water machiam like mama lemon lidat super diluted...

the worker also kept asking you wana buy the coupon at duno what $100 for 50 wash (something like that). Come on, i dun even stay in north area...

rather go for my RM$8 wash + vacuum + tyre shine at Shell JB...if only wash $6 nia...summore got at least 3-4 people washing...

Singapore car wash???NAAAHHHHH...... [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

Looking at the current monsoon season and rainy weather, not many people are paying for cash washes. Oh well, maybe they should give some discount, like the "SHELL PROMO". [sly]

CNG station

[C-] C-nergy Station (Toh Tuck CNG Station)

[Old] 50 Old Toh Tuck Road

(S) 597657

not bad, $5.

but dun go when alot cars, they young boys will anyhow zuah and anyhow wipe.

seepeh tulan when they do tat. i saw the car in front of me got 1 big patch of sand and mud on bumper not cleaned..

super off~

other times good service, comes with tyre shine even, but dono whether its only mama lemon

[smash]

Be careful. They gave my car 2 long lines on the side and many areas not clean. I am giving this a miss even t hough it seems cheaper at $5. But heart pain! so not worth it.

yeah tis one is the best... not only shell, there are few others even better dan shell... dun purposely go in for a car wash, if going in to eat dan pop in for a wash... if not the toll charge everyting add together is the same as washing for $7 in sg... lolx

recently found that plentong tesco car wash + vacuum v clean. Even better than the near shell 1... but a bit out of the way..

(edited)

$3 at Woodlands Industrial Park E9, just behind Hankook Tyre Shop. It is run by the Hankook Tyre Shop.

this one now already increase to $5, somemore they wash super fast think less than one minute, sometime i go back when the car dries find out lower area mud still not even clear [furious] ...think go JB better if stay north

Edited by Eric76

this one now already increase to $5, somemore they wash super fast think less than one minute, sometime i go back when the car dries find out lower area mud still not even clear [furious] ...

the washing standard very bad..i stopped getting my car washed there already

↡ Advertisement