Auntie in Renault Megane along upp bukit timah road

Ev0lutionz

Dont use the right lane to turn if you cant keep in lane. Going towards woodlands and you had to use the second lane to turn. Btw, she was under the railway track just before rail mall. What if theres a car beside you? Krambo already.

↡ Advertisement

Dont use the right lane to turn if you cant keep in lane. Going towards woodlands and you had to use the second lane to turn. Btw, she was under the railway track just before rail mall. What if theres a car beside you? Krambo already.

Actually, quite long ago, withnessed a scene. An old auntie also drove a Mercz as if she owns the road, can't keep to the lane and abrutply switch lane without signaling. When all cars stopped at a traffic light, this driver who was on the right hand lane came down and gave the Aunite an earful. Since, I'm right behind this auntie's car, I could vaguely heard the auntie said something like: "you youngster has no respect for old folks, can't you see I'm old and have to manage a big car" [shakehead].

Regards,

Actually, quite long ago, withnessed a scene. An old auntie also drove a Mercz as if she owns the road, can't keep to the lane and abrutply switch lane without signaling. When all cars stopped at a traffic light, this driver who was on the right hand lane came down and gave the Aunite an earful. Since, I'm right behind this auntie's car, I could vaguely heard the auntie said something like: "you youngster has no respect for old folks, can't you see I'm old and have to manage a big car" [shakehead].

Regards,

Same stretch of road? That road is quite narrow but its manageable. Width still wider than lornie's 1st lane though. This auntie took 1/4 of the second lane. I wonder what if another car was beside her while turning.

Regards,

Respect muz be earn, not becoz old muz respect. If old and go and do all sort of stupid things on the road, how to respect? No logic this auntie

that road is quite a challenge to drive in the first lane either way. the concrete barriers give an illusion that it is very narrow. seen many drivers psyche out and brake hard during the turn before. normally will drive in the middle lane if traffic permits. Once I was traveling towards woodlands rd on the first lane ard 10pm (was dark), at the railway area after the turn, the traffic started to slow down unnaturally and there were a few vehicles signaling left but they did not switch lanes but appear to be overtaking something smaller than the size of a car. So I was like wtf? As I approached the 'troubled' area, I too signaled left in anticipation. But what I saw scared the crap out of me. A woman in her early twenties was sitting. Yes, SITTING on the concrete barrier AND SWINGING her legs!!! Suicidal man! That was one of the most incredible things I have seen on the road till date.

"you youngster has no respect for old folks, can't you see I'm old and have to manage a big car" [shakehead].

Old liao call Chickens in Geylang also must Q up ... [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Neutral Newbie

As I approached the 'troubled' area, I too signaled left in anticipation. But what I saw scared the crap out of me. A woman in her early twenties was sitting. Yes, SITTING on the concrete barrier AND SWINGING her legs!!! Suicidal man! That was one of the most incredible things I have seen on the road till date.

Are you sure it's a human you were seeing there? [grin]

Megane la what u expect .. CMI handling

Eh man. Cannot discriminate against the car like that leh. I drive getz also can handle the corner perfectly also.

Eh man. Cannot discriminate against the car like that leh. I drive getz also can handle the corner perfectly also.

Of cos la your Getz not normal getz but EVOLUTIONGETZ

Neutral Newbie

Regards,

This old auntie.... her reply, I salute.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Well, if she is driving slow, I 'll just forgive her.... [laugh]

it is the driver, not the car. [speechless]

WRX can do stunts, can u pilot it on 2 wheels? [drivingcar]

So what car in your opinion has good handling? [scholar]

↡ Advertisement