Fast Cooper!

Latioboy

Hello to the dark green Cooper i dunno whether JCW or Checkmate version.

Nice zig zagging coming from Upp Serangoon road all the way to Serangoon Gardens.

This shouldnt be in Complaints thread but please, haha, drive safely, a few cars had to siam you.

But overall, the racer boy in me says, SIBEI GOOD ZIG ZAGGING SKILLS YOU DID amidst the traffic. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Nice zig zagging coming from Upp Serangoon road all the way to Serangoon Gardens.

This shouldnt be in Complaints thread but please, haha, drive safely, a few cars had to siam you.

But overall, the racer boy in me says, SIBEI GOOD ZIG ZAGGING SKILLS YOU DID amidst the traffic. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

why u never give chase?

Ask your father to buy you a cooper lo

why u never give chase?

i wa sitting @ the back of the car. haha. my dad was driving and commented say crazy drive.r haha!

Ask your father to buy you a cooper lo

Ahgongwolve, cannot. haha.

Honestly, for that price, i would go for the Golf Mark V. hehe!

Saw alot of such acts by different different cars, really had to say, wow, wheres the road courtesy? >.<

haha cos of the F&F movie. i hope you have been a safe driver too.

Saw alot of such acts by different different cars, really had to say, wow, wheres the road courtesy? >.<

haha Jiawei, drive safe.

ok

thought my neighbour

hot babe

Bro, haha. P Plate driving towards gardens. saw that bugger turn off into Cold Storage macs there. maybe go chompchomp makan or wad.

not that i wanna say but i see a lot of young dudes driving super nice cars in sgn gardens everytime im there..good parents!

↡ Advertisement