Park plaza sukhumvit bangkok

Zirco

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Just wan to check if someone has stayed there before.

Appreciate some comments. especially the accessibility of the hotel, is it easy to walk from Asoke BTS to the hotel. Anything along the road from BTS to hotel to look up for? interesting thing? thing to avoid?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Hi

Just wan to check if someone has stayed there before.

Appreciate some comments. especially the accessibility of the hotel, is it easy to walk from Asoke BTS to the hotel. Anything along the road from BTS to hotel to look up for? interesting thing? thing to avoid?

Thanks

Bro..was there last month. But stayed at Arami Boulvd Soi 4. If I not wrong there is construction of building going on near Park plaza.

Yes you can walk to the BTS station. Robinson department store also nearby. Go to Nana plaza or Soi Cowboy for beers and go go bar. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Bro..was there last month. But stayed at Arami Boulvd Soi 4. If I not wrong there is construction of building going on near Park plaza.

Yes you can walk to the BTS station. Robinson department store also nearby. Go to Nana plaza or Soi Cowboy for beers and go go bar. [thumbsup]

Thanks Bro! If i am walking from the BTS to hotel will i pass the construction or it is after the hotel? Thanks again bro.

NANA and Soi Cowboy my old drinking place liao kekeke

Thanks Bro! If i am walking from the BTS to hotel will i pass the construction or it is after the hotel? Thanks again bro.

NANA and Soi Cowboy my old drinking place liao kekeke

You still have to pass by the construction site. But you can walk normal on the pathway. Shouldn't be a problem. Only dusty that's all!

Yeah used to hang around in Nana and Soi Cowboy in the younger days. Time sure fly fast!! [thumbsup]

Have a good trip bro... [gorgeous]

Neutral Newbie

Thanks Bro! Will be there for 5 nites so i guess will spend sometimes in soi cowboy which is a walking distance only. Cheers Bro! [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

if u wanna book this hotel i rather u go for furama xclusive asoke located nearby. check out zuji, it's cheap

↡ Advertisement