Toyota Voxy/Noah/Esquire

Kungfu

You mean factory fitted is English. Then better to have factory fitted right?

There is some confusion here. You asked two questions:

1. whether park assist is available?

As AM conveyed, it is a factory-fitted option and you will need the original HU. None of the Esquires you see here has it. But if you really want it and can wait, your preferred PI should be more than happy to bring it in for you. But the HU is in Japanese though.

2. console language?

Did you mean the language used for the dashboard information and the colour information screen above the HU? You can select Japanese or English - its up to you.

For the English HU, is it local fitted? there is no park assist or guided parking?

Wonder why most bro choose local if no park assist? Cheaper?

You can go for factory fitted if you knows how to read Japanese. Also, the frequency band in Japan is different from ours, so the tuning may be different.

Yes, it might be cheaper to fit locally as the factory fitted unit will be part of the cost of the car that is going to be translated to higher tax to be paid to the Government.

Yes, the roller type similar to those found in luxury cars; along with UV cut glass and factory tint throughout. No trays on the back of the front seats though. There is a foldaway tray between the two second row captain seats if you opt for the 7-seater.

This factory fitted window blind is nice.If not mistaken, not all triplets have, depends on grade, Also the uv cut have different grades for different specs.

The trays on back front seats seldom seen on japanese cars.

btw: saw my neighbour driving grey Esquire recently....

This factory fitted window blind is nice.If not mistaken, not all triplets have, depends on grade, Also the uv cut have different grades for different specs.

The trays on back front seats seldom seen on japanese cars.

btw: saw my neighbour driving grey Esquire recently....

Window blind - all Esquires have that. I know the base model Noah has it as standard too. So I believe the Voxy will also have it. In other words - standard on all models/variants/grades.

UV Cut - I speak for Esquire only as I did not check the Noah/Voxy spec sheet. The UV Cut is all round. The windshield and front glass are tinted green while the rest of the glass are tinted smoked for privacy. On the hybrid and Gi grade, the front glass is also water-repellant treated and they are "Super UV Cut". The hybrid glass has some additional sound insulation.

Edited by samfreak

Neutral Newbie

anyone selling their old model NOAH or VOXY? tried to book for Esquire over NDP and today dealer tell me no stock return me deposit. very lost form liao, no luck on new car

anyone selling their old model NOAH or VOXY? tried to book for Esquire over NDP and today dealer tell me no stock return me deposit. very lost form liao, no luck on new car

Huh? You are willing to switch to the previous generation Noah/Voxy because one PI has no ex-stock Esquire? Check out sgcarmart - there are certainly PIs out there with ex-stock. The previous gen and this current gen is many worlds apart!

Edited by samfreak

Neutral Newbie

Oh TLC. Went there when doing car hunting island wide. The shop is typical grandstand dealer look and feel. However that particulat SE that attended to me was decent and give me a honest vibe. Did not get from them though as their stocks were still on the way.

Can share with us how TLC handled your case? Are they helpful and professional? Responsible?

They have cancelled my warranty with the previous workshop and get me a new warranty with Optima. The Boss Timothy is very nice do all this without any top-up from me.

it is partly my fault to install additional wiring so cannot really blame TLC, but they help me in all they can with warranty and workshop.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Glad to hear it worked out at then end. Any idea how the modules hot damaged was it short circuit after you installed the DRLs?

How was the conclusion made? Did they get the software to test?

Does this mean Optima has abilty to zero in on faults?

Who is TLC?

Thanks for sharing good info to share for the rest just in case.

what they says was the wiring cause the fault, but no one really sure hahaha. They used the scanner and removing the module one by one to conclude that the 2 module was damage. they only took 2 days to find the fault and another 2 days to replace it, but I still need to wait for the part to come for around 1-2weeks.

TLC is my dealer in Grandstand, they are honest and good IMO. so if you guys want to get a car can PM me, I will hook you up with them to get a good price.

I got from them is because they have a loan package that suits my needs.

Hi bro,

You can try Tan Wei. They got an ex-stock Esquire Xi ready for immediate registration. Can call Vemon at 92770277.

I'm sure they are several PIs out there have existing stocks for Esquire. At least i know Ukcool has one Silver Gi Esquire as of last week.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro,

You can try Tan Wei. They got an ex-stock Esquire Xi ready for immediate registration. Can call Vemon at 92770277.

I've went down Tan Wei during the super long weekend. Unfortunately, their stock is Xi without sunroof and cruise control. But the sales man is nice to accomodate me going down late in the evening thou they had already closed.

Huh? You are willing to switch to the previous generation Noah/Voxy because one PI has no ex-stock Esquire? Check out sgcarmart - there are certainly PIs out there with ex-stock. The previous gen and this current gen is many worlds apart!

Certainly the current gen looks much better...however I was attracted to this car cos I know the previous gen VOXY / NOAH are able to push in a full size motorbike (scrambler) by removing the fold down seat on the middle row. The new gen 7 or 8 seater does not have that anymore and the gap inbtw the 7seater is abit tight to push in a motorbike. Thus I dun mind to get a used Voxy / Noah.

They have cancelled my warranty with the previous workshop and get me a new warranty with Optima. The Boss Timothy is very nice do all this without any top-up from me.

it is partly my fault to install additional wiring so cannot really blame TLC, but they help me in all they can with warranty and workshop.

Thanks Snapple75 for sharing. This info will help many of us triplets owners!

I've went down Tan Wei during the super long weekend. Unfortunately, their stock is Xi without sunroof and cruise control. But the sales man is nice to accomodate me going down late in the evening thou they had already closed.

Certainly the current gen looks much better...however I was attracted to this car cos I know the previous gen VOXY / NOAH are able to push in a full size motorbike (scrambler) by removing the fold down seat on the middle row. The new gen 7 or 8 seater does not have that anymore and the gap inbtw the 7seater is abit tight to push in a motorbike. Thus I dun mind to get a used Voxy / Noah.

In the Singapore Toyota Triplets FB page, there is a member with a 2007 Noah. He is waiting on delivery of his new Esquire. I can PM you his name and you can contact him. See my signature below.