Toyota Voxy/Noah/Esquire

Kungfu

I was snooked also bro.

Thanks.....wah hybrid but non-trd version....23km/l sounds good....price is without coe, for one second i tot how cone so good deal. Haha

• Praise 2

Physical unit seen in that SGCARMART link looks much better than the Japan car show.

May I know if VOXY shares the same engine or platform with any other Toyota make?

sister car with NOAH....if I am not wrong :)

Where is it huh?

The pics on sgcarmart dun look like it is with one of the local PIs....pretty sure those pics are taken in Mega Web, Odaiba TOkyo.

If have physical unit, hopefully can go test drive.

Just wondering: do PIs now allow test drive? When i was sourcing for my Wish ~9 yr ago, most PIs didn't allow that...

• Praise 2

I remembered some years back that's one PI who told me I can tested the car if I confirmed my booking.

But only can do one round inside the carpark, out on the road is not allowed.

Voxy & Noah, both are the monthly top ten best seller in Japan. You never go wrong to buy it.

Not much Japanese buyers go for Wish, so you know how to pick.

Check here:

http://bestsellingcarsblog.com/category/japan/

• Praise 2

I remembered some years back that's one PI who told me I can tested the car if I confirmed my booking.

But only can do one round inside the carpark, out on the road is not allowed.

Voxy & Noah, both are the monthly top ten best seller in Japan. You never go wrong to buy it.

Not much Japanese buyers go for Wish, so you know how to pick.

Check here:

http://bestsellingcarsblog.com/category/japan/

Arrr… that's the thing. If you confirm booking, then of course can test drive i would think. But i was thinking about test-driving to make a decision, not after making decision.

For Voxy and Noah, the selling point is they are new (c.f. Estima), and prob in Japan the needs and situation could be quite different. Height might not be much of a prob there, but these 2 are likely to encounter quite a few carpark issues here - while wish will not.

Bros here who own the Noah/Voxy pls don't mind this: but the only reason why my wife doesn't like Noah (we haven't seen Voxy, but likely the same since they are almost similar cars) is the rear of the car looks a bit like… a hearse...

I didn't like Lafesta for this very reason in the past...

Edited by Atrecord

Arrr… that's the thing. If you confirm booking, then of course can test drive i would think. But i was thinking about test-driving to make a decision, not after making decision.

For Voxy and Noah, the selling point is they are new (c.f. Estima), and prob in Japan the needs and situation could be quite different. Height might not be much of a prob there, but these 2 are likely to encounter quite a few carpark issues here - while wish will not.

Bros here who own the Noah/Voxy pls don't mind this: but the only reason why my wife doesn't like Noah (we haven't seen Voxy, but likely the same since they are almost similar cars) is the rear of the car looks a bit like… a hearse...

I didn't like Lafesta for this very reason in the past...

noah/voxy does not looks so square, and it is tall, so dun really looks like coffin car

it is really a nice car, many practical features, roomy inside

the only problem is many cannot accept the funny shape

but in order to be spacious inside, outside sure boxy

old lafesta really like one as it is low and really square

• Praise 2

noah/voxy does not looks so square, and it is tall, so dun really looks like coffin car

Anybody else interested in the Voxy? MAss order? Haha.

The Biante is also in the same mould/type like noah/voxy/serena/stepwgn, but Biante i think is still fairly alright. Wife didn't reject Biante outright; it was somehow able to find the right outline to avoid it being viewed in that 'light'. If only noah/voxy could have done that...

Biante doesn't work for me as 3rd row is a bench instead of split seat. sigh… noah/voxy is split, but no pass for outlook, esp from the rear.

The Biante is also in the same mould/type like noah/voxy/serena/stepwgn, but Biante i think is still fairly alright. Wife didn't reject Biante outright; it was somehow able to find the right outline to avoid it being viewed in that 'light'. If only noah/voxy could have done that...

Biante doesn't work for me as 3rd row is a bench instead of split seat. sigh… noah/voxy is split, but no pass for outlook, esp from the rear.

Curious to know the exact reason why you need a split rear seat.

Is it for keeping wheel chair? If it is so, you could have folded it and stow it under the 3rd row bench as there is a empty space under it. If my guess is wrong, then never mind lah. [:)]

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Physical unit seen in that SGCARMART link looks much better than the Japan car show.

May I know if VOXY shares the same engine or platform with any other Toyota make?

Last month I checked with the PIs and was told that there will not be test drive available unless the sale is confirmed.

The unit is available this month for viewing.

• Praise 2

Saw the new VOXY yesterday. The front looks very nice. The rear looks taller & boxier than the prev generation. It will be attractive for Alphard and Veillfire lovers. I dislike the "van-look" of these MPVs so the Voxy is not to my taste.

Curious to know the exact reason why you need a split rear seat.

Is it for keeping wheel chair? If it is so, you could have folded it and stow it under the 3rd row bench as there is a empty space under it. If my guess is wrong, then never mind lah. [:)]

Yes, it's to cater to wheelchair. I need to fetch my grandma once in a while, and she's on one. My folks are/approaching 80, so i'm not ruling out the possibility that they might need during the life-span of my next ride...

Then there is of course the possibility that if we (with my folks plus my family of 4) drive to M'sia, will need space for passenger and also luggage. For our wish, when we needed to go to the airport with our luggages, we will need one seat to be folded down to squeeze in the luggages, so i'm thinking of catering to such instances for the future too.

Yes, it's to cater to wheelchair. I need to fetch my grandma once in a while, and she's on one. My folks are/approaching 80, so i'm not ruling out the possibility that they might need during the life-span of my next ride...

Then there is of course the possibility that if we (with my folks plus my family of 4) drive to M'sia, will need space for passenger and also luggage. For our wish, when we needed to go to the airport with our luggages, we will need one seat to be folded down to squeeze in the luggages, so i'm thinking of catering to such instances for the future too.

For Biante, the A pillar really bother me.

For practical reason, noah/voxy will be best, 2nd row can slide all the way front or back

last row flip up will free up alot of space

but only the shape that alot of ppl dun like

but compare to the older version, it already much better,

maybe have to wait for another face lift to be nice...

For Biante, the A pillar really bother me.

For practical reason, noah/voxy will be best, 2nd row can slide all the way front or back

last row flip up will free up alot of space

but only the shape that alot of ppl dun like

but compare to the older version, it already much better,

maybe have to wait for another face lift to be nice...

sorry, which is A pillar. I only know Isis doesn't have B pillar… dun know which is A pillar.

Think Biante 2nd and 3rd rows all can move front/back leh..

sigh… cannot wait lah, i need to find one next year...

sorry, which is A pillar. I only know Isis doesn't have B pillar… dun know which is A pillar.

Think Biante 2nd and 3rd rows all can move front/back leh..

sigh… cannot wait lah, i need to find one next year...

A pillar is the one next to the wind screen, am I correct ?

for Biante, it is like blocking the view

yes, biante 2nd row can move front and back

but voxy/noah can "slide" all the way to the back !

just flip the last row up and you can slide all the way to be back

similiar to alphard/vellfire

there are accessories for noah/voxy like foot rest to make it like alphard/vellfire 7 seater model

when I went to view the noah at cartimes, impressed by it,

wife especially like the build in sunscreen.

was quite " gian " but at that time price was around 160K !

which make me " buay gian " :(

↡ Advertisement