Toyota Voxy/Noah/Esquire

Kungfu

Test drove the Biante at the MCF get together. Power is kind of lagging. The rear last seat cannot be folded flat and the brackets holding the seats are in the way. If boot space is of paramount importance, then one should miss this. Else, it is a nice car.

I still have a Lafesta for my mum to drive. I like it. Mine has got full moonroof. my kids love watching the moon. But I haven't used it for moon tan.

The Biante is also in the same mould/type like noah/voxy/serena/stepwgn, but Biante i think is still fairly alright. Wife didn't reject Biante outright; it was somehow able to find the right outline to avoid it being viewed in that 'light'. If only noah/voxy could have done that...

Biante doesn't work for me as 3rd row is a bench instead of split seat. sigh… noah/voxy is split, but no pass for outlook, esp from the rear.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I think the Voxy cannot. Only cars like Elgrand or Alphard can. These cars are Jack Neo inspired design lar. Can moon tan one!

Is the second row flippable so that the second and third row people can face each other?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hahaha.. Jack Neo inspired.... I thought the previous generation of Noah can when I saw it at West Coast Car Mart last year.. I might be mistaken hence wanting to find out more.

Cos I have 3 kids and it will be best if they can all face each other and interact with each other... :)

I think the Voxy cannot. Only cars like Elgrand or Alphard can. These cars are Jack Neo inspired design lar. Can moon tan one!

Hahaha.. Jack Neo inspired.... I thought the previous generation of Noah can when I saw it at West Coast Car Mart last year.. I might be mistaken hence wanting to find out more.

Cos I have 3 kids and it will be best if they can all face each other and interact with each other... :)

If i am not wrong, certain model can.....go visit the japan voxy website....i think that is where i saw it.

• Praise 1

Like ya, I have 3 kids..... u sure u wanna face them? Mine will fight!

• Praise 2

Voxy comes in 3 forms - basic X, V (about $3k more) and ZS ($3k more).

V and ZS comes with moonroof and sunroof.

V has cruise control and some auto rear mirror function while ZS is sporty and comes with body kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qhdDtimpSo

Voxy is selling very well in Japan. 4th ranking.

http://www.best-selling-cars.com/japan/2014-q3-japan-best-selling-car-brand-models/

This car definitely maximize space with its boxiness. The seats arrangements are nothing short of amazing. Left right up down to tune in to whichever configuration that suites your needs. Be it having toddlers or infants in the car.

http://toyota.jp/voxy/003_p_001/interior/seat/7seat/

You can now view the car at Autolink Holdings. I have dealt with a lot of PIs and were looking at Harrier and Voxy then. From Volks Auto whom I smelled fish right back in Sept and to some reputable PIs, I find Anthony from Autolink Holdings very knowledgeable and passionate about cars. It is not about clinching the deal. When I was first interested in the Voxy, no one could explain to me the different models and what the car is except from Anthony from Autolink Holdings. He visits Japan often to find out the latest about cars and was one of the first to have Voxy in his showroom. Company tagline is sincere and honest dealing, I could not agree more having experience it myself.

Toyota has launched the 3 siblings, Voxy, Noah and Esquire by now. Voxy somehow seems to be more appealing and selling better in Japan as compared to Noah. Esquire may soon catch up since its Executive look does appeal a lot more to others. I found a youtube link that compares the 3 models and one look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjqTlUGa97o

Enjoy... With Picnic being phased out, and Estima reaching 3 years of age (?), there's really no other good sized MPVs from Toyota... I always believe in buying the latest on the market. Why spend the same amount on a car that will soon be phased out?

Your thoughts please.

• Praise 1

Voxy comes in 3 forms - basic X, V (about $3k more) and ZS ($3k more).

V and ZS comes with moonroof and sunroof.

V has cruise control and some auto rear mirror function while ZS is sporty and comes with body kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qhdDtimpSo

Voxy is selling very well in Japan. 4th ranking.

http://www.best-selling-cars.com/japan/2014-q3-japan-best-selling-car-brand-models/

This car definitely maximize space with its boxiness. The seats arrangements are nothing short of amazing. Left right up down to tune in to whichever configuration that suites your needs. Be it having toddlers or infants in the car.

http://toyota.jp/voxy/003_p_001/interior/seat/7seat/

You can now view the car at Autolink Holdings. I have dealt with a lot of PIs and were looking at Harrier and Voxy then. From Volks Auto whom I smelled fish right back in Sept and to some reputable PIs, I find Anthony from Autolink Holdings very knowledgeable and passionate about cars. It is not about clinching the deal. When I was first interested in the Voxy, no one could explain to me the different models and what the car is except from Anthony from Autolink Holdings. He visits Japan often to find out the latest about cars and was one of the first to have Voxy in his showroom. Company tagline is sincere and honest dealing, I could not agree more having experience it myself.

Toyota has launched the 3 siblings, Voxy, Noah and Esquire by now. Voxy somehow seems to be more appealing and selling better in Japan as compared to Noah. Esquire may soon catch up since its Executive look does appeal a lot more to others. I found a youtube link that compares the 3 models and one look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjqTlUGa97o

Enjoy... With Picnic being phased out, and Estima reaching 3 years of age (?), there's really no other good sized MPVs from Toyota... I always believe in buying the latest on the market. Why spend the same amount on a car that will soon be phased out?

Your thoughts please.

How many airbags?

From SG carmart, the ads list either 2 or 3 airbags. No 6 airbags?

• Praise 1

How many airbags?

From SG carmart, the ads list either 2 or 3 airbags. No 6 airbags?

3 at front. Add another 2k (?) For curtain airbags only at driver side.

I myself is looking around for a MPV to replace my hamster colt plus.

I need a 8-seater as my 3rd kid is arriving in 2015.

Need lots of space for passenger + boot for 2 strollers... Biante was on my list due to ability to seat 8. Grande Picasso was my previous shortlist till no. 3 appears.

I recently chanced upon Noah/Voxy in my search but there are really a lack of reviews and information online.

So far it has all ticks on my wish list except driving experience, the FC would kick-@ss if it can attain even 20km/l.

I am looking at the hybrid version.

Anyone here actually owned a Noah/Voxy to give a review?

Merci!

2014_Toyota_Voxy_26.jpg

Should be 7 lar. Never heard of curtain airbags only at driver side. [smash]

The base price for a Voxy is 150k/ Noah 158K.

Add in 7K for airbags, it becomes 157K/ 165K?

At 165K it is Honda Ody/ Toyota Estima territory liao.

Edited by Sabian

Meaning the ads in SG Carmart are wrong when they indicate 3 or 4 airbags?

6 or 7 airbags comes as standard or optional?

3 airbags. Additional optional.

Estima 172k price also comes with 2/3 airbags.

Kah motor Oddesey 6 airbags is 182k(?).

Need to do your own research by visiting showrooms. Best way to find out stuff.

Meaning the ads in SG Carmart are wrong when they indicate 3 or 4 airbags?

6 or 7 airbags comes as standard or optional?

Translated from Toyota Japan website.... standard is only 2..

Seven air bag system to protect firmly until the third seat.

The SRS * 1 airbags is dispersed and mitigate the impact force acting on the head and chest of the upper body of the front seat passenger, to SRS curtain shield airbags to protect up to the head side of the third seat passenger, a total of seven airbags I have set the.

SRS air bag + SRS knee airbag

[HYBRID V, HYBRID X, ZS, V, X ★, standard on X "C Package"]

SRS side air bag + SRS curtain shield airbags

[HYBRID V, HYBRID X, manufacturer options ZS, V, X ★, to X "C Package"]