Do you believe changing car color will change your luck ?

Darth_mel

Quite subjective for this case.

Heard from my friend abt the incidents that happen to his friends.

- Friend A changed his car colour and his luck got better ever since.

- Friend B did the same thing but the reverse happens to him

A case of pure coincidence...????

Quite subjective for this case.

Heard from my friend abt the incidents that happen to his friends.

- Friend A changed his car colour and his luck got better ever since.

- Friend B did the same thing but the reverse happens to him

A case of pure coincidence...????

Friend A choose the right colour, Friend B chose e wrong colour? [lipsrsealed]

Not too sure abt that liao.......

But if advised by a master to change ur ride to pink colour as you will turn lucky for your luxury ride, would you still go ahead and do it?? Even though you dun like the colour...

Not too sure abt that liao.......

But if advised by a master to change ur ride to pink colour as you will turn lucky for your luxury ride, would you still go ahead and do it?? Even though you dun like the colour...

Firstly, u r talking to a person who is in sales and these grp of ppl r abt e most pantang ppl u can find [sweatdrop]

Secondly, y do u think there r so many butt-ugly red, and i do mean ang pow red!, mercs/bmws running ard on e roads [laugh] No offense to these ppl but i seriously believe bright reds suit sports cars or alfas better.

Neutral Newbie

Careful bro..... They got my readings totally wrong!!

I've got my readings previously from 2 famous Fengshui Master, both tallied.

But this webbie showed the complete opposite readings. Beware.... Consult a proper Fengshui master if you must.

Secondly, y do u think there r so many butt-ugly red, and i do mean ang pow red!, mercs/bmws running ard on e roads [laugh] No offense to these ppl but i seriously believe bright reds suit sports cars or alfas better.

Speaking of red and mercs, I recall 1 red and black mercs with DBS advert on it...... looks pretty obiang to me. But if car, petrol etc sponsor by the bank, who cares rite??? [laugh]

Imo, red still looks good on a ferrari and the golf gti. Love that shade of red! [inlove]

Somebody posted it before what. Here let me provide the link:

Find out what colours are suitable for you and what colours to avoid.

Key in your name, DOB and hour of birth to find out.

WOW! This site is great!

I will only receive bad luck when I reach 104!!!

WOO fvcking hoo!!!!

I'm gonna run around naked in front of Lee Kuan Yew's house now, I think with my luck , he will buy me some Gucci and LV clothes and associated underwear....hopefully it will be tiger stripes, I like tigers you see!

YAY! I always knew I was lucky, I once s--t in my pants and left my underwear with the s--t in the middle of my office, a colleague (who I hated) was blamed and he got sacked! How lucky am I???!!!

Now I know why!!!! YESSSSS! Nothing can stop me now! :D

Speaking of red and mercs, I recall 1 red and black mercs with DBS advert on it...... looks pretty obiang to me. But if car, petrol etc sponsor by the bank, who cares rite??? [laugh]

Imo, red still looks good on a ferrari and the golf gti. Love that shade of red! [inlove]

That mercs belongs to the bank. Specially for their "treasures" customers, 200k and above deposits or investments etc to be one....service includes picking n dropping u at the airport etc...

That mercs belongs to the bank. Specially for their "treasures" customers, 200k and above deposits or investments etc to be one....service includes picking n dropping u at the airport etc...

You need a million bucks to enjoy that merc and the treasures lounge in changi.

↡ Advertisement