Is used auto wrx worth buying?

Whyeme

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi all,

If anyone looking for an autorex do msg me at 97913117.. Oct 07 ride selling $40k.. Car in good condition as I am vv particular about my ride.. Msg to knw e goodies or better still view to appreciate.. thanks!

Edited by Cichildae
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

IMO

All boils down to supply/demand and market conditions.

Depending on how much you like that particular car and willingly to pay for it (love at first sight)

Example : mileage / goodies ( goodies also many types )

Neutral Newbie

Hi all bros out there,

I have a 28th Feb 08 Rex for sale.. 2.0 JDM auto Rex, looking at $43k.. please PM me for more info.

Car in good condition, need to view to believe.. Low mileage, timing belt can run for another 50,000+ km..

Regards,

Wayne

Bro 1010 :)

30k +++ is low 30? Or mid 30? Or high 30?

Hi.

Will appreciate you don't post my number every time you reply to my post.

I won't say much because another bro here is trying to sell his ride so I don't think it is nice to say much.

Neutral Newbie

Hi.

Will appreciate you don't post my number every time you reply to my post.

I won't say much because another bro here is trying to sell his ride so I don't think it is nice to say much.

hi

just being friendly but I will of course respect your decision!

finally found my wrx. damm happy with the ride.

08 hatch version.

although i'm the 4th owner, but 3rd owner maintain the car quite well, all stock condition. added in alot of freebies too. engine very smooth and check at SPT only show some small leakage which can be fix for small amount, and nothing major need fix for now.

Can advise people looking for WRX, don't let number of owner deter you to go down and view, what is important is how last owner maintain his car

• Praise 1

Speaking of WRXes (and because I don't want to start a new thread):

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=413872&DL=514

This repossessed auction car has no key (common) but it also has NO FRONT BRAKES. If you could be bothered to strip your brakes off to sell it, shouldn't you work something out with the finance company to stem the bleed? [hur]

413872_6b.jpg

• Praise 2

Speaking of WRXes (and because I don't want to start a new thread):

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=413872&DL=514

This repossessed auction car has no key (common) but it also has NO FRONT BRAKES. If you could be bothered to strip your brakes off to sell it, shouldn't you work something out with the finance company to stem the bleed? [hur]

413872_6b.jpg

Wonder what else they strip off.

• Praise 1

Wonder what else they strip off.

With no front brakes, it's obvious that the owner stripped them off while leaving the car sitting parked, so he obviously had no intention to drive it anywhere. Maybe if you open the bonnet, you'll find all working parts that can be sold gone, like the turbo and intercooler [laugh]

Hello all. Recently (for a long time actly) got this one auto rex on sale by Cars Today Pte Ltd. I'm contemplating changing my workhorse due to its age and condition. My budget is ard 40-45k for 2008 or newer cars. For around that price the next best thing I can get is a cmi SSS [thumbsdown]

The car looks damn suspicious though. There appears to be one big funking dent along the right side skirt. The BBK, bald tyres and oil/ atf cooler behind the fr bumper makes it even more suspect (Auto track car?? [hur]). Other than the body, I'm 99% worried about the engine and GB condition. Somemore, there's one bro in the beware of second hand dealers thread that didn't get his $1K deposit back from this coy.

Heart says go but my brain tells me that I'm better off riding the BMW.

Anyways, the car in question;

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=419492&DL=2286

If you are so worried, why even bother to buy this particular car?

Get another one den. Maybe due to its condition that's why the dealer is selling it cheaper.

Hello all. Recently (for a long time actly) got this one auto rex on sale by Cars Today Pte Ltd. I'm contemplating changing my workhorse due to its age and condition. My budget is ard 40-45k for 2008 or newer cars. For around that price the next best thing I can get is a cmi SSS [thumbsdown]

The car looks damn suspicious though. There appears to be one big funking dent along the right side skirt. The BBK, bald tyres and oil/ atf cooler behind the fr bumper makes it even more suspect (Auto track car?? [hur]). Other than the body, I'm 99% worried about the engine and GB condition. Somemore, there's one bro in the beware of second hand dealers thread that didn't get his $1K deposit back from this coy.

Heart says go but my brain tells me that I'm better off riding the BMW.

Anyways, the car in question;

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=419492&DL=2286

↡ Advertisement