Dangerous Yet Angered Rider

Unfazed

Hi Guys,

Just wanna share another interesting sighting or experience today. Riding bike as usual with spouse behind to drop her off at bus stop in the morning & up behind came another middle aged rider riding Super Four who scared the daylight outta me.

Swooshed past at high speed just inches besides, squeezing thru a vehicle infront of me and switching lane (w/o signal too! gosh!). Naturally w/o knowing y, I pressed my horn & he actually slowed down (esp when he's already in another lane? Y?) to give me the look & gesture,"hey what's wrong, mate?!" Sighed, cant bother trying to explain with all the hand or sign languages as that will become "chicken & duck" kinda game (he's gonna think he did nothing wrong whereas I will see that as pretty dangerous or even reckless and inconsiderate to another fellow biker).

So I waved him to proceed on with his journey but what prompts me is just how some ppl will react even thou they are in a disadvantage situation with such reckless behaviour. I admit there are times all riders ride pretty fast and I m guilty of being fast too sometimes. But Goodness! I cant imagine he survive this long with his riding stunts skills. Nevertheless God make the world interesting with ppl like him, dun ya think so?

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement

To the Moderators here,

My apology here paerhaps you might wanna move this topic to the Complaints as I overlook the fact that I was browsing in Lite & Ezy folder.

Thanks!

Cheers!

Idiots never know they are dangerous!

I have been scolded for turning in a box junction

by a car going straight and sitting in the box

blocking me!

Some drivers scold people using pedestrian

crossing as if they are blocking the car!

The best thing about these idiots is that

they think they are right and that other

drivers are the dangerous ones and

drive badly! [laugh]

u not as bad as mine....yesterday...a woman driver drive so slow to hog the road turning into a slip road...i can't over take and have to follow like fool behind.....I tap on my horn and she give me middle figure....f*cking hell...knn [furious]

u not as bad as mine....yesterday...a woman driver drive so slow to hog the road turning into a slip road...i can't over take and have to follow like fool behind.....I tap on my horn and she give me middle figure....f*cking hell...knn [furious]

so what did u do after that her finger out? can imagine how u really pissed off.

Just today i also kana trying to signal & filter lane, then behind one stupid taxi saw me signal liao and i got room to filter, start horn me like nobody biz [confused] . I really pissed off show him a gesture but not finger (maybe i wrong) when he passby me. what i want say is such ppl can really a pain in the a**

Edited by Hulk

so what did u do after that her finger out? can imagine how u really pissed off.

Just today i also kana trying to signal & filter lane, then behind one stupid taxi saw me signal liao and i got room to filter, start horn me like nobody biz [confused] . I really pissed off show him a gesture but not finger (maybe i wrong) when he passby me. what i want say is such ppl can really a pain in the a**

I also kena similar incident a couple of weeks ago. Was waiting to turn right at a box junction. The light was still green for the other carriageway.. and my view of oncoming traffic was blocked by a bus in the other carriageway waiting to turn right himself. So I waited for either the oncoming traffic to stop, or the turn right arrow signal light to come on for me. Usually I am quite quick off the mark, but this time I missed seeing the turn right arrow signal come on and was still waiting for the oncoming traffic to stop. I realised about a second later, and I released the brake to move off, when suddenly an impatient driver behind me started to honk.

In such a situation, when the front car sometimes does not move off, the cars at the back usually give a tap or double tap on the horn to remind the front car to move off. However, in this case - the car at the back, just stood on the horn.... non-stop. It was a long continuous blare. If it was a couple of taps, I would acknowledge my mistake and move off... but this continuous horn really pissed me off. I wanted to just brake in the middle of the road and come out an accost the fella. But in the end, I just wound down the window, stuck out my hand, gave the birdie and moved off. Normally, I never make obscene gestures, but this incident really pissed me off.

got a wish or honda-duno-which-model taxi driver ard NUH's kent ridge wing. driving very slowly at 10km/h (speedo). i was behind him from the kent ridge wing's turn. imagine that being the longest drive ever experienced.

den when turning into the pick up point, he turning (NO! It was more like inching) in into the inner lane so farking low speed! WTF! Knowing tat I couldn't horn in hospital area and also safe for my next action, I proceeded to surprise him by cutting into the outer lane and horned me! FYI, outer lane got pockets for taxi, inner lane is for vehicle to get out of the pick up point.

BTW, i am always making full use of my horn but in hospital, i always trying to hold back my habit. Be it when I am riding my bike or car.

Edited by Arikevin

I missed seeing the turn right arrow signal come on and was still waiting for the oncoming traffic to stop.

I wanted to just brake in the middle of the road and come out an accost the fella.

But in the end, I just wound down the window, stuck out my hand, gave the birdie and moved off.

You were in the wrong.

You gave the guy the birdie.

You wanted to - brake in the middle of the road and come out an accost the fella - but you didn't!

So you were wrong, u made an obsene gesture and you talk big about accosting the fella but

it was all talk and no action!

People like you make driving such a frustrating experience!

PI indeed!

You were in the wrong.

You gave the guy the birdie.

You wanted to - brake in the middle of the road and come out an accost the fella - but you didn't!

So you were wrong, u made an obsene gesture and you talk big about accosting the fella but

it was all talk and no action!

People like you make driving such a frustrating experience!

PI indeed!

thank you for your wonderful insight, captain keyboard hero....

[shakehead]

thank you for your wonderful insight, captain keyboard hero....

[shakehead]

Thank you for giving us an insight into the mind

of a road user that shows the finger. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

So qiao....yday, my hb n some other drivers had to wait for an inconsiderate lady driver to do an illegal U-turn...she's hogging the lane which pp wan to do a right turn....n the pl she does the U-turn is so dangerous n narrow...no brainzzzzz......

2day riding back in PIE on rite lane. i was beside this suzuki swift which is on centre lane. Skali he signal rite, wtf i was juz beside him..thot mayb blind spot..i keep horning he began turn in faster sia..cb

I quickly speed up b4 i hit railing...then tried gesturing with my hand.."you no brain ah!!" then sped off..he tried chase me..siao sia...like beh song..

i met a worse case of a crazy driver few days back. it was around 7pm at braddell road just at the exit to CTE. there was a old ceo car diahatsu charade who swerved from lane 1 to 2 and then 3 in a flash, and caused my car and the one on my left to jam brake. at lane 3 , the diahatsu driver was stationary and then did a almost perpendicular turn to lane 4 to exit to CTE, again causing other cars to jam brake. I was shocked by how dangerous the stunt was, and lamented that this driver could have caused innocent lives to be lost. goodness me.

To the Moderators here,

My apology here paerhaps you might wanna move this topic to the Complaints as I overlook the fact that I was browsing in Lite & Ezy folder.

Thanks!

Cheers!

As per requested, your thread have been moved to Complaints folder.

ya lor...yar lor...

As long as you dun react to any situation and no reaction from your response toward any negative gesture..

I dun think you will get angry with the bad situation.

I always do that on the road, give people a boring reaction...

Why???

Because people nowaday easily get HOT on the road, also very easily get frustrated on the road..

Two party involved, as long one party no reaction, another party can't do much too.

Tell you a secret....In actual fact...

The party who has no reaction toward to situation has nothing to lose in the end,

The party who angry actually harmful to his own body....

So my question is....why angry???

Cannot talk nicely meh????

↡ Advertisement