Proton Exora

Neokn

during my trip to Segamat, installed the fog light (according to the shop owner, is the geniue part from Proton, got Proton logo) rm$420, side bar rm$200 and the console box (similar to yours but with smaller cup holder) $76.

is these worth??? just to share, nothing can done as it already installed and money spent :D :D

i asked about the side skirt, the owner said the body kit come with full set, they never sell partial part unless you can find someone who interested on other part <_<

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

during my trip to Segamat, installed the fog light (according to the shop owner, is the geniue part from Proton, got Proton logo) rm$420, side bar rm$200 and the console box (similar to yours but with smaller cup holder) $76.

is these worth??? just to share, nothing can done as it already installed and money spent :D :D

i asked about the side skirt, the owner said the body kit come with full set, they never sell partial part unless you can find someone who interested on other part <_<

how much is the bodykit they selling? any pics of the things u've installed?

dear all, anyone experience the "chick chick" sound when the aircon kick in? the sound usually heard when you just start the engine and gone once the engine (or aircon) run in. any suggestion or may wanted to share the experience is much appreciated. [:p]

No chick chIck sound for mine except that the engine sounds a bit loud when I turn on the air con. After a while the engine sound normal

mine also pass 2 years, will the warranty still cover the oil sump?? at where SC they change for you? TTS or Leng kee?

that time at leng kee -before they switch to sin ming(sub-contractor)

dear all, anyone experience the "chick chick" sound when the aircon kick in? the sound usually heard when you just start the engine and gone once the engine (or aircon) run in. any suggestion or may wanted to share the experience is much appreciated. [:p]

its from the belt tensioner bearing---change that everything sure ok!

common noise after 1-2 years.

yeah...i tink i got the letter too. but no update yet.

I got it replaced 2 months back when I went for the 10k servicing.

Received the letter before that.

not brave.. but crazy.. hahah

tyre price for 16" and 17" not much a different. i was thinking to get 16" but the rim is limited at the shop for 16"...

I changed to 16" about 1 year back.

It's very comfortable and not much difference in the FC. Done a few trips to KL... very comfortable.

I took advice from a few before upgrading.

All the advices was not to go for 17" as it will affect the FC as well as the Comfort will be less.

One of the Tyre Dealer commented that since this Vehicle is not designed for Higher Wheel specs, the higher you go, it will surely affect.

You should be able to get more technical advices from internet.

Anyone knows when the 1.6CVT 140bhp version is coming??

Seen quite a lot on Malaysian roads already (facelift model).

May 2012...as heard

how much is the bodykit they selling? any pics of the things u've installed?

around RM$1200, the shop owner did waived the catelog in front of me but i didnt pay much attention.

post-59362-1332402711_thumb.jpg

around RM$1200, the shop owner did waived the catelog in front of me but i didnt pay much attention.

That door sill plate looks nice...saw quite a number of Exoras (while in JB) having them.

U did them at Segamat too? (plus all the bodykits at rm$1200?)

Edited by Noirmubin

That door sill plate looks nice...saw quite a number of Exoras (while in JB) having them.

U did them at Segamat too? (plus all the bodykits at rm$1200?)

Ooh [:/] ! is door sill plate, the guys told me is side bar. anyway the thingy cost rm$200. i didnt fix the bodykit cause the existing one (front bumper and spoiler) still look good. :D

here is the fog light that i fixed, cost rm$420.

post-59362-1332464486_thumb.jpg

Edited by SGXora

Actually I really do not know what is it called but really looks nice and have been eyeing them since

Usually it is known as Door Lining. You can see the price ranging from RM150 to RM225 (not sure whether there is any difference in quality).

I've installed one at Nilai (on my way to KL) and it cost me RM150 (an additional discount as I've driven a long way from S'pore and as I fitted few items). In JB when I enquired they quoted me around RM200.

Sill plate usually is the one which is fitted on the door steps.

I've fitted one with Exora lid in Blue light (lights up when the door is open).

(sorry if I'm wrong on the naming conventions, I'm quoting from what I've seen in the Online stores.)