Proton Exora

Neokn

Ok.. What i install yesterday.

1.OEM Proton touch screen DVD.

2. 9" flip down roof monitor.

3. 2 x 7" inch head rest monitor for third row viewing.

4. Reverse camera.

5. Tv antenna (i didnt want to fix, cos redudant for me)

All for RM1800. Dun know cheap or not.

wow, very tempting lei. if the product from China, most important is the responsive of the touch screen, may be bro can share the experience [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Ok.. What i install yesterday.

1.OEM Proton touch screen DVD.

2. 9" flip down roof monitor.

3. 2 x 7" inch head rest monitor for third row viewing.

4. Reverse camera.

5. Tv antenna (i didnt want to fix, cos redudant for me)

All for RM1800. Dun know cheap or not.

is the Reverse camera with "Parking Guidance" feature? no sure whether name it correctly, it show the "Box area" whenever you reverse :D

Neutral Newbie

wow, very tempting lei. if the product from China, most important is the responsive of the touch screen, may be bro can share the experience [thumbsup]

so far so good. i've yet to remove the plastic protector.. heee

Neutral Newbie

is the Reverse camera with "Parking Guidance" feature? no sure whether name it correctly, it show the "Box area" whenever you reverse :D

yes its shows the color box.. will take picture and upload soon.

Neutral Newbie

maybe if got enough people interested to install, the guy can come here to fit for us??

its not straight forward. i reach their workshop at 1030am where they open.. nego here and there, start installing at

1115am.. finish everything at 6pm... but inbetween they take 40mins lunch break.

one person do as the rest of the worker on leave. best to call first to book a time.

the most tedious is doing installing the reverse camera, as need to run wire from back all the way to the front.

did you see how they mount the roof monitor--need any drilling??

or they use the default mounting points for original monitor??

Neutral Newbie

did you see how they mount the roof monitor--need any drilling??

or they use the default mounting points for original monitor??

this is Proton OEM tounch Screen DVD player. so no drilling or external brackets.

but if you buy those china brand tounch screen dvd, it won't fit nicely and i believe need minor modification.

my company tyre & battery shop....

kim hoe & co pte ltd

blk 3015 ubi road 1 #01-262

s(408704)

look for alex--nice guy

Forgot to add....change tyres last month mid-March at the the above-mentioned Company when visiting my parents at Ubi

good friendly staffs...no questions asked...change to Goodyear Duraplus....meant for long lasting and quiet on the road so far

Turbocharged

Forgot to add....change tyres last month mid-March at the the above-mentioned Company when visiting my parents at Ubi

good friendly staffs...no questions asked...change to Goodyear Duraplus....meant for long lasting and quiet on the road so far

bro wat size u changed n how much?

bro wat size u changed n how much?

its the stock size...195/65R 15....saw the tyres' advert in SGCarshop.....din realised it was the same shop as Bro Panhard's....as i was on my way to Ubi, i decided to called one of the boss and mentioned the Goodyear Dyraplus with the pricing at $95 per pc....he said he wun be in office but told me to come down and informed one of the staffs...the rest is history [:)]

On the topic of rims; anyone knows where I can get good rims from good workshop? Maybe the Ubi tyre shop?

Edited by Noirmubin

Neutral Newbie

On the topic of rims; anyone knows where I can get good rims from good workshop? Maybe the Ubi tyre shop?

For me i change in jb.. Cheaper...

Neutral Newbie

Which shop bro and how much?

price from range to range. mine i go at Sutera Utama, near Sutera Mall.

actually you can just scout around. drive around and stop any rim shop and ask only.

ask how much the rims and how much after you trade in.. they will tell you off hand

than you do your math. if you think much cheaper than Spore, than you change lor.

oh ya. dun forget to bargain.

will need to drop by too to do balancing. slight steering wobble at 120km --realised it on way back from melaka yesterday.

An interesting thing happen to my exora in melaka... radiator fan blades(black color) de-attached from the motor assy.

luckily only a 10mm nut/washer in the centre holding it- Came off.

---had it replaced & everything fine. suspect factory didnt tighten it properly..

You bros, better just do a manual check on yours to check if fan blade is wobbling or loose.

(there are 2 fans behind the radiator- the bigger one on the rh side when standing infront of the car looking

-the smaller one on the lh side is the a/con fan-check it too!).

NOTE!

Do not do this when engine is running or ignition s/w turned on.

Very Dangerous-- can get fingers cutted off!

↡ Advertisement