Proton Exora

Neokn

will need to drop by too to do balancing. slight steering wobble at 120km --realised it on way back from melaka yesterday.

An interesting thing happen to my exora in melaka... radiator fan blades(black color) de-attached from the motor assy.

luckily only a 10mm nut/washer in the centre holding it- Came off.

---had it replaced & everything fine. suspect factory didnt tighten it properly..

You bros, better just do a manual check on yours to check if fan blade is wobbling or loose.

(there are 2 fans behind the radiator- the bigger one on the rh side when standing infront of the car looking

-the smaller one on the lh side is the a/con fan-check it too!).

NOTE!

Do not do this when engine is running or ignition s/w turned on.

Very Dangerous-- can get fingers cutted off!

thank for the info, bro [bounce2]

steering wobble = all the while i thought it's normal when speed reach 120KM, i have this encounter everytime the speed reach 120KM but it will back to steady once hit above 125-130KM [drivingcar]

will need to drop by too to do balancing. slight steering wobble at 120km --realised it on way back from melaka yesterday.

An interesting thing happen to my exora in melaka... radiator fan blades(black color) de-attached from the motor assy.

luckily only a 10mm nut/washer in the centre holding it- Came off.

---had it replaced & everything fine. suspect factory didnt tighten it properly..

You bros, better just do a manual check on yours to check if fan blade is wobbling or loose.

(there are 2 fans behind the radiator- the bigger one on the rh side when standing infront of the car looking

-the smaller one on the lh side is the a/con fan-check it too!).

NOTE!

Do not do this when engine is running or ignition s/w turned on.

Very Dangerous-- can get fingers cutted off!

Thanks for the advice. Are you going to the UBI tyre shop to do balancing?

Edited by Noirmubin

Turbocharged

i'm planning to do EO change n wheel aligntment next mth. anyone else doing any of the 2? i tot of going to a shop in jb.

i'm planning to do EO change n wheel aligntment next mth. anyone else doing any of the 2? i tot of going to a shop in jb.

what is EO?? :huh:

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros,

I'm in a process of quiring an OPC Exora with a dealer...if it fit the bill i will grab it....but i think the mthly installment won't be cheap as my normal plate Matrix since the recent increas of COE...this agent had 2 units..one is SKA & SJZ plate....

Hi bros,

I'm in a process of quiring an OPC Exora with a dealer...if it fit the bill i will grab it....but i think the mthly installment won't be cheap as my normal plate Matrix since the recent increas of COE...this agent had 2 units..one is SKA & SJZ plate....

Cool Bro..welcome to the club!

Just wondering the new Exora Bold is coming soon...maybe you ccan consider that too? ^_^

Neutral Newbie

Just wondering the new Exora Bold is coming soon...maybe you ccan consider that too? ^_^

I'm contemplating now...cos I believe Bold will be available around May/ June? But with COE is sky high now....I believe Bold will be tag at 100k?...I guess Bold is otw to our shore.

http://paultan.org/2011/12/15/proton-exora...ter-on-the-nse/

Neutral Newbie

i think for our local dealer, they would onyl take in the second or third batch of Bold model, to avoid

any discrepency of the engines or problems. so won't be so soon.. maybe in June or July..

Neutral Newbie

I had the detail for both ride the SKA plate is $79800 with omv $14128 while the SJZ plate is 74800 with omv $14127. I'd roughly calculated based on 1.88% interest rate...my mthly will be around 830 - 860 for an opc car? [knife]:o

Turbocharged

I had the detail for both ride the SKA plate is $79800 with omv $14128 while the SJZ plate is 74800 with omv $14127. I'd roughly calculated based on 1.88% interest rate...my mthly will be around 830 - 860 for an opc car? [knife]:o

wat a rip off. dunno how much they inflate the price. i think sjz was sold at ard 60+k. cos the SJW ones were sold at 60k. now after 2 yrs...still can sell at 74k.

↡ Advertisement