Proton Exora

Neokn

Its RM49.00. Shipping should be rm24 (registered air mail).

Seller from Ebay Malaysia:- tech_drive

Item is known as Carfit Custom made bonnet sound proof proton exora

Thks Bro

↡ Advertisement

wow very happy to see this page so active....

if anyone of you have problems with your car and need to get it repaired in JB can let me know... Need any body parts like engine mounting, spark plugs, suspension, springs etc can let me know.... i can hook you guys up with some of my KCS friends who have friends supplying such stuff... I can also check with 2 of the perodua + proton distributors (they distribute for this 2 brands only), and see how it goes... They got original and OEM parts, I have used their OEM parts before and its good :)

We are a very small community, there are so few MIM cars in SG, so we believe that we should to help one another when possible... :) perodua club is a very friendly community, feel free to approach us if anyone of you need help...

Wanna ask u Saga BLM timing belt plus tensioner how much ah?I was quote Rm 380 including workmanship at Larkin

Wanna ask u Saga BLM timing belt plus tensioner how much ah?I was quote Rm 380 including workmanship at Larkin

Bro..which shop in Larkin?

Neutral Newbie

post-104283-1336018220_thumb.jpgpost-104283-1336018252_thumb.jpg

This morning went to proton showroom at UBI......saw identical 2 units of proton bold.....which one is actually a facelift of M Line....comes with Bold bodyshell...Bold smoke tailights and now DVD player and reverse camera come as stock selling at $108K

As for Bold.....leather seats....leather wrap steering...reverse cam...dvd player...rear disc brake bodykit all factory fitted....selling at $115k.

I was told by the SE that COE quota will be reduce further on August...that means COE will not drop and will remain around 70+ for Cat A [rifle]

Neutral Newbie

Bit kaypoh here...saw a white Exora SKE****Z at Causeway Point car park around 5 plus.... Belongs to anybody here? [cool]

Disappointed indeed that a particular Exora with the OWNER did not turn up at Kembangan this morning. You might just find out the SKE plate over there :-)

Disappointed indeed that a particular Exora with the OWNER did not turn up at Kembangan this morning. You might just find out the SKE plate over there :-)

Hahahaha....im having the last laugh

Larkin perdana just along the Caltex.U ask ppl car spare part shop they'll know.Btw here's a summary of my Exora n Saga BLM back from Batu Layar resort JB from Fri.Convoy with 1 Sg plate Volkswagen Touran 1.4 Twinscroll turbo MPV,1 My plate Proton Preve,1 Exora bold turbo,1 Honda City 1.5 and 1 Proton Waja VIP style.Journey was around 55 mins from my in law place at Larkin.Exora only use a Bar so top up around RM34 and through n flow back to Larkin just use 1 bar still.Surprisingly cause theres 3 kids,wife,mum and maid plus fully packed items.My other Saga was driven by bro in law with 3 pax and items.Maintain speed of 90-130kmh throughout d journey.Goin back Sg top up Rm48 and Saga RM31 but stuck at jams on both checkpoints.Overall quite happy this time cause if d fuel consumption probably using Splitfire semi syn 5W-30 and 10W-40 for my saga.

anyone got lobang for "BOLD" smoked headlamp & taillamp & front grille just give me a tinkle.

you can guess wats on my mind.......but must be good price!

anyone got lobang for "BOLD" smoked headlamp & taillamp & front grille just give me a tinkle.

you can guess wats on my mind.......but must be good price!

Bro...if change...need to inform relevant authorities or not?

This morning went to proton showroom at UBI......saw identical 2 units of proton bold.....which one is actually a facelift of M Line....comes with Bold bodyshell...Bold smoke tailights and now DVD player and reverse camera come as stock selling at $108K

As for Bold.....leather seats....leather wrap steering...reverse cam...dvd player...rear disc brake bodykit all factory fitted....selling at $115k.

I was told by the SE that COE quota will be reduce further on August...that means COE will not drop and will remain around 70+ for Cat A [rifle]

Saw one parked next to my block, it mean they already bring in to SG :)

They're already here weeks ago only d stupid price prevent ppls from buying.My friend thinking of changing his Stream for this if the price is 90k!He's in love with it after the test drive.In 2 months time the Preve 1.6 also make their way here in both 110hp/150nm IAFM and 140hp/205nm CFE engine versions

Bro...if change...need to inform relevant authorities or not?

unless its some modification, engine block replacement......

even respray new color some ppl dont even inform!

Neutral Newbie

They're already here weeks ago only d stupid price prevent ppls from buying.My friend thinking of changing his Stream for this if the price is 90k!He's in love with it after the test drive.In 2 months time the Preve 1.6 also make their way here in both 110hp/150nm IAFM and 140hp/205nm CFE engine versions

agree with u bro......the price of 115k is not worth buying for now.....but to wait coe drop to 30+K, i don think it will come soon [grouphug]

↡ Advertisement