Proton Exora

Neokn

Sure opp party.Those condemn proton there mostly heard from horses mouth pass hand by hand.Now Honda Accord also one of the worse car ever built also.The ones condemm usually drive Thailand Vios,Malaysia made Accords etc.

My mother in law use Wira/Waja for nearly 9 years without having the needs for overhaul.Wear n tear is normal.My uncle drive SG Gen2 1.6 for nearly 7 years also nvr even overhaul leh..Noisy?If ur engine is 4 years above and you're light footed sure got some noise mah.Campro IAFM idling is almost like diesel mah

i guessed he was refer to when the air-con kick in ma :)

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Mit engine is noisy vs others, dont believe, start a mit lancer beside a sunny/civic/altis, and listen. Mazda also noisy.

Agreed.....my neighbour EX engine is so noisy

I used to drove Wira, SCL plate till I change to my current ride Matrix since 2004. I have no problem with my Wira. My next ride will be Exora....but not in the near future....hope my dream will come true come Feb 2014 when my Matrix due to scrap and hope COE will drop to 30+K.....i hope...or fat hope? heheheheeh

Everyone hoping for COE to drop [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Everyone hoping for COE to drop [;)]

It will never happen.. If it were to drop,not more than 10k.

So as flat in spore..

It will never happen.. If it were to drop,not more than 10k.

So as flat in spore..

Yup, agree. Nowadays it is very uncertain. Want to buy a sell car. The equation : Can sell car but might not be able to buy a new one because of high COE.

Test drive the Exora Bold CFE :D - Wow! awesome cannot even feel the gear change.

(edited)

Ya. The CVT gearbox has a very smooth shift. Just make sure that only CVT fluid and not ATF fluid goes in the gearbox otherwise good luck!

But it's not as reliable as the conventional ATF gearbox.

Just got my car jack replacement from the proton agent after receiving a call from them.One to one replacement. The advisor from the fiat workshop very nice & helpful but the workshop setup & area space is rather disappointing. Such a vast difference from the proton edar standard in Msia.

Even if I would consider getting the "BOLD" . Will think twice about sending the car there for service during warranty.

Edited by Panhard

Coe will drop if the 2nd stage of the Downtown MRT line complete in 3-5 years time.But this time round the most is between $35-50k

(edited)

Just went for my 30K servicing at TTS, service is quite good spent around $150 and got my car jack replaced. The new EXORA BOLD looks fierce and it comes with the cruise control and DVD player [bigcry]

Edited by Human

May I know what is the Exora 2010 spark plug serial or model number?

the original stock plugs used is -- NGK BPR6EF-11 (Copper)

you can upgrade to IRIDIUM ---- NGK TR6 IX (Iridium)

Neutral Newbie

This morning went to proton showroom at UBI......saw identical 2 units of proton bold.....which one is actually a facelift of M Line....comes with Bold bodyshell...Bold smoke tailights and now DVD player and reverse camera come as stock selling at $108K

As for Bold.....leather seats....leather wrap steering...reverse cam...dvd player...rear disc brake bodykit all factory fitted....selling at $115k.

I was told by the SE that COE quota will be reduce further on August...that means COE will not drop and will remain around 70+ for Cat A [rifle]

Test drove the Exora Bold yesterday and this is my FR

very smooth gear change...u can't feel the gear change at all...all this bcos of the CVVT engine....pick up wise is slightly better than my 1.6 manual matrix....

when u press the "sport" button u can feel the ride more power....

after cat A coe drop....they selling at 109k.

the only freebeis the SE offer me is tinted film

at the moment they are offering free GPS with bult-in car video recorder.

the downside is the cockpit....

I believe proton can do better....go away with the knob kinda a/c controller with button type....

use a better plastic.....

overall my rate is 8/10 :)

Test drove the Exora Bold yesterday and this is my FR

very smooth gear change...u can't feel the gear change at all...all this bcos of the CVVT engine....pick up wise is slightly better than my 1.6 manual matrix....

when u press the "sport" button u can feel the ride more power....

after cat A coe drop....they selling at 109k.

the only freebeis the SE offer me is tinted film

at the moment they are offering free GPS with bult-in car video recorder.

the downside is the cockpit....

I believe proton can do better....go away with the knob kinda a/c controller with button type....

use a better plastic.....

overall my rate is 8/10 :)

Bro..the next COE cat A drop to 45k...go get that BOLD ^_^

Need to go for my 20K servicing in Proton Agent in JB. Any bros out there can let me know which one is better the one in Larkin or plentong? Must I make any appoinment? What is roughly the servicing cost?

Saw a Malaysian registered Preve ytd around my house. Haha.

Not too bad a looker, and it sure does have good road presence!! If it drives well, it may be a good contender to the Chevy Cruze and Hyundai Elantra!!!

Neutral Newbie

Bro..the next COE cat A drop to 45k...go get that BOLD ^_^

still waiting......mcm play tikam2 lah.....hahahaahah

Need to go for my 20K servicing in Proton Agent in JB. Any bros out there can let me know which one is better the one in Larkin or plentong? Must I make any appoinment? What is roughly the servicing cost?

Larkin is nearer to Plentong. But both full of cars certain days. Best to arrive in the morning before 10.00. No need to make appointment though not sure about Plentong. I think Plentong got shopping mall but not Larkin.

For 20k servicing, should be a breeze.

Larkin is nearer to Plentong. But both full of cars certain days. Best to arrive in the morning before 10.00. No need to make appointment though not sure about Plentong. I think Plentong got shopping mall but not Larkin.

For 20k servicing, should be a breeze.

Thks bro, that means if it is a Saturday, thats it lah. Lot of cars.

↡ Advertisement