Proton Exora

Neokn

Neutral Newbie

I'm at the service centre. Just checked out the new bold. The seats come with armrest!!! I wished the normal exora had it too.maybe wen my seat worm off will purchase just the seat. He he he

plus cruise control too :D

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Anyone knows what's the promo price for the exora bold cfe now?

Hi all may i know what is the insurance price for exora please?

Edited by Teo4d

I'm at the service centre. Just checked out the new bold. The seats come with armrest!!! I wished the normal exora had it too.maybe wen my seat worm off will purchase just the seat. He he he

Which service centre, bro?

Hi all may i know what is the insurance price for exora please?

my renewal in march with Chartis, $970.81 (after 5% safe driving discount & 50% NCB), excess $600/-.

-windscreen claim alone- pay excess of $100/-

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

2 weeks ago i went was 109k....i guess with coe increase by 1k.....it will be around 110,999 i guess....

the SE quote me their in house ins for me is $742 with 50% + 5% ncd for driver age above 40

Edited by Sham0192

Larkin is nearer to Plentong. But both full of cars certain days. Best to arrive in the morning before 10.00. No need to make appointment though not sure about Plentong. I think Plentong got shopping mall but not Larkin.

For 20k servicing, should be a breeze.

Bro, from your previous thread of your servicing at EON Larkin. The engine oil RM 103 is for the semi synthetic one right? If it were so, semi-syn oil change is every 5K or 10K?

Bro, from your previous thread of your servicing at EON Larkin. The engine oil RM 103 is for the semi synthetic one right? If it were so, semi-syn oil change is every 5K or 10K?

The engine oil change that time was Petronas fully syn. I guess for semi syn, best is to change around the 5k mileage.

Let us know the details of your servicing once done [:)]

The engine oil change that time was Petronas fully syn. I guess for semi syn, best is to change around the 5k mileage.

Let us know the details of your servicing once done [:)]

Did my 20k servicing last Saturday @ EON Larkin. This is the first time sending it for servicing since aquiring this wonderful machine.

Petronas Synthium 1000 (15w 50) fully synthetic - 195.00

Engine Treatment - 48.00

Anti bac system - 19.90

Air filter - 23.71

Brake Fluid - 21.84

Gear Oil - 154.55

Screen Wash - 5.71

Oil Filter - 12.22

Labour - 120

Total with discount I paid for RM559.

I requested for 10w40 engine but the service advisor told that Petronas 10w40 is semy synthetic oil.

Did my 20k servicing last Saturday @ EON Larkin. This is the first time sending it for servicing since aquiring this wonderful machine.

Engine Treatment - 48.00

Anti bac system - 19.90

Air filter - 23.71

Brake Fluid - 21.84

Gear Oil - 154.55

Screen Wash - 5.71

Oil Filter - 12.22

Labour - 120

I requested for 10w40 engine but the service advisor told that Petronas 10w40 is semy synthetic oil.

i am going for my 40K servicing, still hesitate where to go, Sing Ming or across the other land??

any good advise!!!

i am going for my 40K servicing, still hesitate where to go, Sing Ming or across the other land??

any good advise!!!

I would recommend to go across. They will go through the same procedures like Sin Ming but the charges is in $RM. :D . However, in Malaysia, EO use is Petronas Synthium 1000 and in Sin Ming is OWS for Fully Synthetic.

If you want to go across. I would recommend EON Larkin at Langkasuka. They are open as early as 8.00 to 5.00pm (Mon to Fri) and 8.00am to 12 pm on Sat. Try be there early say before 9 am, if not be prepared to wait. After 10am lots of car go there for servicing especially saturday.

Hi there! :D do u come across a clock ticking sound when you switch the ignition.? well sometime the sound appears and sometime don't. the sound keeps on ticking when the car is in stationary and in motion. Pls share your ideas regarding this issue. Pls do not turn on your audio.

(edited)

this is Proton OEM tounch Screen DVD player. so no drilling or external brackets.

but if you buy those china brand tounch screen dvd, it won't fit nicely and i believe need minor modification.

so the proton oem touch screen dvd player you fitted is the "plug & play" type--

--means no cutting of wires, use original sockets?

--phone bluetooth still works (will mute when call comes in)?

--steering buttons still can be used?

I was quoted RM799 for the proton oem dvd player only (include fitting).

not include roof monitor, reverse camera & head rest monitor.

Edited by Panhard

Neutral Newbie

so the proton oem touch screen dvd player you fitted is the "plug & play" type--

--means no cutting of wires, use original sockets? Yes, no cutting or add new wire

--phone bluetooth still works (will mute when call comes in)? Yes, bluetooth working

--steering buttons still can be used? steering button still using and connected to the dvd player

I was quoted RM799 for the proton oem dvd player only (include fitting).

not include roof monitor, reverse camera & head rest monitor.

Engine Treatment - 48.00

Anti bac system - 19.90

Air filter - 23.71

Brake Fluid - 21.84

Gear Oil - 154.55

Screen Wash - 5.71

Oil Filter - 12.22

Labour - 120

i guess mine is semi-syn....my bad <_< ....but sure can lasts for more than 5k or till the next servicing...maybe ours engine still new

i guess mine is semi-syn....my bad <_< ....but sure can lasts for more than 5k or till the next servicing...maybe ours engine still new

Yup, it is.

Anyone in MCF got lobang for Exora door lining in JB? Thought of fixing one. [;)]

↡ Advertisement