Proton Exora

Neokn

Yesterday the whole day I was trying to call up Proton Service (TTS) to book an Appt for my 10k service. Since I have to replace the Brake lights as well as the Jerking issue which I reported very initially still persists, thought of going to TTS itself.

Called up 3 to 4 times between 10 and 12:30pm and always they (TTS) informed thet the Proton Service incharge is not at his desk. Finally they told me to give my number so that Adrian can return call. When I called at 1:30pm I was been told he was out for lunch.

Again at 4pm when I called he is not at his desk.....

Got frusturated and asked whether they are still having the Proton Service center or it is closed down....

Then they informed surely they will ask Adrian to return my call..... but until now no calls....

Seems like they are not responsible at all.... and not bothered also......

Edited by Mandrew
↡ Advertisement

managed to get hold of the adrian now. informed they have updated a new software into my car, and the senior guys fromn proton was there to resolve it... hope i will not be going back to them for the same problem again!!! yesterday i went back to them for the 4th time for the same problem in 10 months

just experienced a service nightmare from TTS a day ago... now there is anew fella by the name of adrian and no more sam. my exora which is exactly a year old have been having problems with the BCM. having htis problem for almost past 10months, and finally the spare part arrived... that too i had to constantly call in to check. the bcm controls the remote key. after they changed now both the keys not working, totally, not even the red alarm button. just screwed that guy this morning and wasking wat are they doing there ?

They are just screwing cars up hoping that you won't go back there to do any repair and make warranty claims. For your case I suggest you call the main proton spore office in ubi at look for malek. He is the only person that can help you now

Yesterday the whole day I was trying to call up Proton Service (TTS) to book an Appt for my 10k service. Since I have to replace the Brake lights as well as the Jerking issue which I reported very initially still persists, thought of going to TTS itself.

Called up 3 to 4 times between 10 and 12:30pm and always they (TTS) informed thet the Proton Service incharge is not at his desk. Finally they told me to give my number so that Adrian can return call. When I called at 1:30pm I was been told he was out for lunch.

Again at 4pm when I called he is not at his desk.....

Got frusturated and asked whether they are still having the Proton Service center or it is closed down....

Then they informed surely they will ask Adrian to return my call..... but until now no calls....

Seems like they are not responsible at all.... and not bothered also......

I already told you guys don't waste your time going to TTS even if your car under warranty unless you want a "heart attack". These guys are 10 times worse than the previous proton svcs centre in Leng Kee. Call the main office and look for malek.

These are the recommended original parts used for Exora timing belt replacement:

1. PW811498--timing Belt (01 pc)

2. PW811558--camshaft oil seal (02pcs)

3. PW811011--crankshaft oil seal (01 pc)

4. PW811497-- timing belt tensioner (01)

5. PW811696-- tensioner bolt (01)

010.jpg

012.jpg

Edited by Panhard

These are the recommended original parts for the external belt.

1. PW811496--water pump belt (01pc)

2. PW812313--tensioner (01pc)

3. PW812317--tensioner bolt (01pc)

Note: For those experiencing noise when engine cold, the new tensioner

PW812313 is now used in replacement of the old part which is better.

013.jpg

008.jpg

Edited by Panhard

Timing belt for most msian cars in general are about 80k.

Take note of bendix brake pads, i been using it for 2 years, its known as a metal king, some owners may experience scratches or even damage to their brake rotors, cos it may 'eat' the metal parts of your brakes... i have switch to stock pads since and i change my stock pads every 10-20k mileage depending on how the braking feels... Bendix is a good product you will find an increase braking power of about 10-15% better..

I will be in JB this weekend to help one exora brother to buy armreat, if you guys need any specific parts can lemme know, i can pick some from the distributor otw home