Proton Exora

Neokn

(edited)

Thought of driving to Genting highlands on 9 June (1st time driving). If not..then take coach.

Any advise (if driving)?

Any convoy? ^_^

Edited by Noirmubin
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Thought of driving to Genting highlands on 9 June (1st time driving). If not..then take coach.

Any advise (if driving)?

Any convoy? ^_^

bro...u will enjoy driving up...trust me....the very moment start to climb up...off ur a/c and wind down ur window and enjoy the cold air...drive up slowly...

drive safely [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Any advise (if driving)?

Any convoy? ^_^

Drive lah! More fun! This end month I am driving to Songhkla, Thailand..... It is the journey that counts!

Neutral Newbie

I guess u be staying at first world hotel? The carpark is safe bro..juz to be double safe juz use additional steering lock...i believe u going there during school holiday...u will be surprise the number of sg cars in the carpark

I guess u be staying at first world hotel? The carpark is safe bro..juz to be double safe juz use additional steering lock...i believe u going there during school holiday...u will be surprise the number of sg cars in the carpark

Thanks for the advise... [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

I guess the best route after Sungai besi toll is to exit to Cheras or is it Kuantan?

After sungei besi toll exit...keep left and enter to cheras....

Neutral Newbie

Waahh..suddenly so quiet...heehe

Jus now saw a white exora red plate drive behind me at SLE in the morning..

Not sure its any of your guys here..

Anyway im still looking for a roof rack... Any lobang guys?

Mine is White OPC too with mugen door visors and White bulbs but yesterday drive Saga BLM 1.3 black to JB.Not sure if my bro in law borrow..

hi all, i have juz read thru 93 pages on this thread and it took me a longggggg time.. ahaha.. i am quite impressed with some of the reviews that some of the bros have here.. and i am quite sold one the new exora bold.. as i frequent malaysia often and got lotsa frens there.. i asked them bout their opinion on whether i shud get a proton.. they all told me NOOOO... hahaha.. they told me very easy spoil and the engine will be very noisy over time..

wear and tear i understand but how true is the "noisy engine over time" thing? any bros here can share?

Neutral Newbie

Mine is White OPC too with mugen door visors and White bulbs but yesterday drive Saga BLM 1.3 black to JB.Not sure if my bro in law borrow..

in fact i was heading to JB at that time.. hehe.. if i can remember correctly there was a sticker (looks like Proton logo) at the front bonnet...

hi all, i have juz read thru 93 pages on this thread and it took me a longggggg time.. ahaha.. i am quite impressed with some of the reviews that some of the bros have here.. and i am quite sold one the new exora bold.. as i frequent malaysia often and got lotsa frens there.. i asked them bout their opinion on whether i shud get a proton.. they all told me NOOOO... hahaha.. they told me very easy spoil and the engine will be very noisy over time..

wear and tear i understand but how true is the "noisy engine over time" thing? any bros here can share?

Engine noisy due to insufficient engine oil or time for oil change. You could add in treatment oil for engine.

My dad has been driving WIRA for the last 7 yrs and got no problem with the engine.

Nowadays Proton engine lagi power.

Maybe your friends all Opposition Party :D

(edited)

Sure opp party.Those condemn proton there mostly heard from horses mouth pass hand by hand.Now Honda Accord also one of the worse car ever built also.The ones condemm usually drive Thailand Vios,Malaysia made Accords etc.

My mother in law use Wira/Waja for nearly 9 years without having the needs for overhaul.Wear n tear is normal.My uncle drive SG Gen2 1.6 for nearly 7 years also nvr even overhaul leh..Noisy?If ur engine is 4 years above and you're light footed sure got some noise mah.Campro IAFM idling is almost like diesel mah

Edited by Mustang

Sure opp party.Those condemn proton there mostly heard from horses mouth pass hand by hand.Now Honda Accord also one of the worse car ever built also.The ones condemm usually drive Thailand Vios,Malaysia made Accords etc.

My mother in law use Wira/Waja for nearly 9 years without having the needs for overhaul.Wear n tear is normal.My uncle drive SG Gen2 1.6 for nearly 7 years also nvr even overhaul leh..Noisy?If ur engine is 4 years above and you're light footed sure got some noise mah.Campro IAFM idling is almost like diesel mah

Mit engine is noisy vs others, dont believe, start a mit lancer beside a sunny/civic/altis, and listen. Mazda also noisy.

Neutral Newbie

I used to drove Wira, SCL plate till I change to my current ride Matrix since 2004. I have no problem with my Wira. My next ride will be Exora....but not in the near future....hope my dream will come true come Feb 2014 when my Matrix due to scrap and hope COE will drop to 30+K.....i hope...or fat hope? heheheheeh

↡ Advertisement