Proton Exora

Neokn

Even if there is no leak...yr brake fluid wil drop as yr brake pads wear n get thinner. If e level is very low chk yr brake pads fr wear.

Ok thanks for the advise... Will check on it

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hi all.. i want to buy this exora bold cfe, whats bacth number if i want a very new last product. because i dont want to much trouble from the first bacth.

anyone know, is that the last bacth still got the same problem from the forst bacth

thx :D

hi all.. i want to buy this exora bold cfe, whats bacth number if i want a very new last product. because i dont want to much trouble from the first bacth.

anyone know, is that the last bacth still got the same problem from the forst bacth

thx :D

Shouldn't be there... :D

If that's the case no one is going to buy this vehicle...

Not sure about theBatch number. Mine is a Jun12 release.

Didn't had any of those problems that was in the initial release....

The Brake light issue which spotted around end of 1st quarter hit my vehicle also and still waiting for the replacement...

Since they have already overcomed that issue, the new Batch shouldn't have those issues...

If you are going to Sin Ming side, have a chat with the SC guys there who will have more updates about this....

Neutral Newbie

Hi! Need some help here...

Can someone recommend a good service centre in JB?

I'm planning to go there for my 10K service to get some things fixed..hopefully can change OCV and update the ECU.

My fuel consumption has been terrible since day 1..average FC is only about 11.4l/100km.

I'm planning to go there for my 10K service to get some things fixed..hopefully can change OCV and update the ECU.

My fuel consumption has been terrible since day 1..average FC is only about 11.4l/100km.

Bro, I would normally go the EON JB.

Address: No. 60 Jln. Langkasuka, Larkin Industrial Estate,

Best if you go around 8am - 9.30am. After that timing there are lots of cars service down there.

Bro, I would normally go the EON JB.

Address: No. 60 Jln. Langkasuka, Larkin Industrial Estate,

Best if you go around 8am - 9.30am. After that timing there are lots of cars service down there.

What I was told by Proton Singapore is that only Proton EDAR is recogonised for Warranty for Singapore Proton Cars.

And EON is not covered.

Better to confirm with Proton Singapore before you take for any major works....

TTS may not have this information so better to consult with Proton Singapore (UBI Office) Consultants.

Neutral Newbie

What I was told by Proton Singapore is that only Proton EDAR is recogonised for Warranty for Singapore Proton Cars.

And EON is not covered.

Better to confirm with Proton Singapore before you take for any major works....

TTS may not have this information so better to consult with Proton Singapore (UBI Office) Consultants.

Thanks for replying..

I did check with my SE..he says he only remember somewhere in Plentong, near a Giant supermarket.

Does anyone have any idea? There are 2 in Plentong...

How is the fuel consumption of fellow EB owners?

Supercharged

Thanks for replying..

I did check with my SE..he says he only remember somewhere in Plentong, near a Giant supermarket.

Does anyone have any idea? There are 2 in Plentong...

There's only one Edar in Plentong :

3S Plentong Service Centre

No.4, Jalan Masai Lama, Taman Perindustrian Plentong

Johor Bahru 81750

Johor

Tel: 07- 351 8250

Fax: 07-354 2442

Its on the road opposite Giant Supermarket, and beside a Petrons petrol station. It is a very big service centre + car showroom, you won't miss it!

Neutral Newbie

There's only one Edar in Plentong :

3S Plentong Service Centre

No.4, Jalan Masai Lama, Taman Perindustrian Plentong

Johor Bahru 81750

Johor

Tel: 07- 351 8250

Fax: 07-354 2442

Its on the road opposite Giant Supermarket, and beside a Petrons petrol station. It is a very big service centre + car showroom, you won't miss it!

Thank you very much! I will try to find time to go down soon...thanks!

Erm I've been to the Proton Larkin for servicing twice already and looks genuine original Proton parts. Six months warranty if any change of parts. Jus bring the service receipt back. It's original Proton service centre er i mean official. Even Proton website state the EON Larkin. On the plus side across the building is proton parts where you can buy the parts there [:)]

Erm I've been to the Proton Larkin for servicing twice already and looks genuine original Proton parts. Six months warranty if any change of parts. Jus bring the service receipt back. It's original Proton service centre er i mean official. Even Proton website state the EON Larkin. On the plus side across the building is proton parts where you can buy the parts there [:)]

Yes, they are one of the main authorised Service center for Proton in Malaysia. This is what I was also arguing with the Proton Singapore when they told me this.

I also brought my earlier CPS 2 times to EON Larkin only and usually buy the spare parts from the opp Proton parts center.

Just to re confirm again, I called up Proton Ubi office yesterday and they are still saying only EDAR is authorised for Proton Singapore. I enquired whether anything written anywhere about this but he couldn't advice.

One good thing I noticed is that Proton EDAR also list Larkin EON as one of the service centre under their online list :D

Anyway to be safe, it's better to check the reality before doing any Major works. Just Service may be alright....

If I am not wrong, all EON Proton service center has being merged with Edar sometime ago, so those EON workshop probably have not update their status.... ^_^

That time i change the ABS sensor with all the cabling etc....the mechanic took out the new parts in a box with all the Proton logo and trademark with the word Genuine Parts

shouldn't be a problem going to EON Larkin there...even the receipt shows Proton logo...and all the cars service there are Proton cars (just to clear any doubts)

sharing info [:)]

Supercharged

First of all, genuine Proton parts can be bought anywhere, not just at authorise Proton service centers, right? So what makes you so sure if the workshop who uses genuine Proton parts is a real Proton agent?

This issue of "Proton SG recognise only Proton Edar" is probably a agreement between the 2. We are the users we have no choice. Either follow their rules or go elsewhere.

How is your driving habbits? do u always drive or seldom drive something like OPC.? what is the distance covered for week of driving?

Just increase your tyre pressure to front- 230 , rear - 250. Pressure when cold. If filling air when hot just add 20 more. Increasing pressure will sure to improve FC.

Hi peeps,

I am thinking of getting a second hand Exora (End 2010), would like to check with you guys on the following:

1) Average FC (50% HW/50% City)

2) Major/Minor problems

Thanks! :D

Neutral Newbie

How is your driving habbits? do u always drive or seldom drive something like OPC.? what is the distance covered for week of driving?

I drive everyday...70% highway, 30% city..already changed my driving style to very very "uncle" style, still very bad consumption. Distance covered per week abt 400km plus. Not full load, only me, wife and daughter.

Edited by Boleh
↡ Advertisement