Proton Exora

Neokn

Just to check, anybody got lobang for smoke tailight? My colleague looking for one for his exora

Workshop at Kota Tinggi should have. Workshop name is Soon Seng

Happen to know how much?

Not too sure about the price Bro. To be honest, I have not been there before. Just got to know about it from my friend.

Edited by Noirmubin

Neutral Newbie

Yesterday got my exora working hard for me. 6 adults and one child plus groceries worth for 3 families. The ride was smooth to and fro from jb. all had positive comments only. I'm really proud of you my baby

Just for Sharing.....

Done a modification to auto fold the side mirrors for my Exora....

It's expensive as I had to buy the Orginal side mirrors from Proton Spare part stores...

Fitting was carried out in Singapore as when I enquired a few in JB, none have the experience or know how.

Even the Proton Service centers in JB unable to do this.

Linked it together with my Alarm system so that it will auto fold when put in Arm position and open up when Disarm.

Working fine...

Yesterday got my exora working hard for me. 6 adults and one child plus groceries worth for 3 families. The ride was smooth to and fro from jb. all had positive comments only. I'm really proud of you my baby

Where did u go for the groceries, bro?

Top up any petrol? [;)]

Edited by Noirmubin

Just for Sharing.....

Done a modification to auto fold the side mirrors for my Exora....

It's expensive as I had to buy the Orginal side mirrors from Proton Spare part stores...

Fitting was carried out in Singapore as when I enquired a few in JB, none have the experience or know how.

Even the Proton Service centers in JB unable to do this.

Linked it together with my Alarm system so that it will auto fold when put in Arm position and open up when Disarm.

Working fine...

Surprised to know Proton Service Centred couldn't do it.

All in all, total how much bro?

Neutral Newbie

Yes mubin I am topping up vpower 97 in jb since sometime already. Bought my groceries at giant southern city. Btw checked out buffet at mutiara hotel. per head rm 63++ bbq seafood western international cuisine halal. Worth my money

dear all, anyone experience the "chick chick" sound when the aircon kick in? the sound usually heard when you just start the engine and gone once the engine (or aircon) run in. any suggestion or may wanted to share the experience is much appreciated. [:p]

bro. another thing is try changing the drive belt that turns the acon & alternator first--it may help

remove the sounds-that is cheaper then replacing the tensioner bearing..and this is easy (10 mins job)

but of course if you want to replace both is still fine since its the same area.

Yes mubin I am topping up vpower 97 in jb since sometime already. Bought my groceries at giant southern city. Btw checked out buffet at mutiara hotel. per head rm 63++ bbq seafood western international cuisine halal. Worth my money

Wah seh! I also go to Giant Southern City for small time grocery shopping. Then go to Shell outside there before heading back to SG.

I found that the car wash at Giant there is very good.....rm12 for wash and vacuum.....cause the guys really wipe clean the stickers' residue at my passenger door which need some sort of thinner to wipe them clean (i used to paste bullets' stickers at the door - should have use decal). Just pass the key to the owner of the car wash and he will give you a receipt with the car no. and you can go grocery shopping.

If your tyres need to pump nitrogen...my friend also recommended me the tyre shop there. Also its about 5mins drive away from Proton EON service centre.

Surprised to know Proton Service Centred couldn't do it.

All in all, total how much bro?

Servce Center couldn't do as mine is a Medium line and the current wiring doesn't support.

The Side mirrors(body color) with Motor is very expensive. I paid RM692 per piece.

The installation was done at Soon Lee Auto(Geylang road) and paid SD60.

Edited by Mandrew

Neutral Newbie

Servce Center couldn't do as mine is a Medium line and the current wiring doesn't support.

The Side mirrors(body color) with Motor is very expensive. I paid RM692 per piece.

The installation was done at Soon Lee Auto(Geylang road) and paid SD60.

Per piece??? Thats extremely expensive.. But im sure the price will drop.

Anyone happen to know price of smoke tail light?

Neutral Newbie

I have been the Mutiara Hotel Platinum's member since last year. Paid about S$250 per year. Have enjoyed their buffet and stays. Not bad. Continue to be member this year too.

I have been the Mutiara Hotel Platinum's member since last year. Paid about S$250 per year. Have enjoyed their buffet and stays. Not bad. Continue to be member this year too.

Any discount for the room rates?