Proton Exora

Neokn

Neutral Newbie

2 nights stay free plus discount coupons for their affiliate hotels in Malaysia. Free buffet lunches, 50% discount for a group of 10 pax (2 set). Done my anniversary celebration there last year and doing this year too. A discount card for use with good rates for room and foods too.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i'm planning to put roof rack with Thule Xpedition 821. anyone have lobang and roughly how much in JB? or any other brand that is cheaper.

Turbocharged

i'm planning to put roof rack with Thule Xpedition 821. anyone have lobang and roughly how much in JB? or any other brand that is cheaper.

Tot of this also. Then next time go holiday with full family can put bags in the "container" at the top.

Neutral Newbie

Tot of this also. Then next time go holiday with full family can put bags in the "container" at the top.

but i plan to put a 'basket' rack than those capsule container type. i'm looking thru if by puting the basket rack type (Thule Xpedition 812 or Xperience 828) can i put it permanently and yet can still pass thru gantry of multipurpose or basement carpark apparently have a height clearance of 1.9m. our Exora height is 1691mm. so i'm not sure which basket rack

suitable for permanent mounting without me having to remove it.

i can't find the height of Thule rack. they only mention length and width only.

Got my steering cover already. Bought my armrest, the type slot into the cupholder

Wah seh! Bro where u bought them and how much? Got time post some pics ler ^_^

Neutral Newbie

i ]ought both at jb. Need to ask you guys something. I clock 3000 km. within exactly 1.5 mths since I bought the car as a opc. Is it average usage or I'm over working the engine

4348671[/url]']

i ]ought both at jb. Need to ask you guys something. I clock 3000 km. within exactly 1.5 mths since I bought the car as a opc. Is it average usage or I'm over working the engine

No issues man! Actually the sooner you run in the car the better the FC will get. If you go north south often just make sure you put in a good syn engine oil.

Turbocharged

i remember reading here 1 bro recommended a shop in eunos that can service proton. what's the shop name n add? i've looked a few pgs back cant find it.

High mileage isn't a bad thing. It means u r fully utilizing ur car which is a good thing :)

i remember reading here 1 bro recommended a shop in eunos that can service proton. what's the shop name n add? i've looked a few pgs back cant find it.

the address is:-

Eunos Industrial Estate Ave 4, Blk 1062, Unit #01-219

Tel: 93824541

Saw once a cracked front windscreen of a lorry went there for repairs [:)]

(Actually, my dad went there for his Proton servicing)

Turbocharged

the address is:-

Eunos Industrial Estate Ave 4, Blk 1062, Unit #01-219

Tel: 93824541

Saw once a cracked front windscreen of a lorry went there for repairs [:)]

(Actually, my dad went there for his Proton servicing)

ok thks. cos my colleague driving savvy wants somewhere near to do his oil change.

Neutral Newbie

going in JB tomorrow to fixed DVD player with roof monitor.. maybe two roof monitor.. hee.. for the second row to view and slightly smaller for the third row.. hee

going in JB tomorrow to fixed DVD player with roof monitor.. maybe two roof monitor.. hee.. for the second row to view and slightly smaller for the third row.. hee

Wah Seh...which shop? maybe can share also how much ^_^

the stretch of shophouses before Carrefour..also have lots of workshops

4356832[/url]']

Wow! So happy for you man. Look forward to your photos

Turbocharged

pls provide review n price pls. i also want to put...everytime my daughter see other cars hv it...sure ask me to put.